Game of Thrones - Please no spoilers from ASOIAF

I was out of town for a week. Immediately upon return, I watched the finale. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to avoid all media regarding the ending. Still, there were plenty of other surprises.

Great ending for the season! But I actually enjoyed the second from last episode better. (Except the burning at the stake part was a bit, errr, uncomfortable.) But the end of that episode was one of the high points of GOT with...

...Daenerys escaping the civil war revolt by flying out of the coliseum on Drogonafter he had roastsed several dozen of her attackers. All the while Tyrion just looks on with mouth agape, like W.T.F?? You can almost hear Tyrion thinking: "This woman has got to be the chosen one." Great stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

Rose Leslie did an episode of this show that was about being in prison in other countries...I forget the name of the show but it was like a retelling of how Americans (usually) ended up getting arrested in foreign countries. She played the part of the girl who lured the guy to keep being a drug mule.

Rose Leslie did an episode of this show that was about being in prison in other countries...I forget the name of the show but it was like a retelling of how Americans (usually) ended up getting arrested in foreign countries. She played the part of the girl who lured the guy to keep being a drug mule.

Locked Up Abroad?

Locked Up Abroad?

Yep! Thanks! I liked that show