Game of Thrones - Please no spoilers from ASOIAF

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

This will go down as one of those major iconic theatrical movies/series that I never watch.  I don't have HBO and won't get it.

Buy it on DVD or Blu-Ray about Christmas time. Should be able to get all 8 seasons for $75 or less. You’ll be glad you did.

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Buy it on DVD or Blu-Ray about Christmas time. Should be able to get all 8 seasons for $75 or less. You’ll be glad you did.

Do people still do that?

I am trying to think of the last DVD I bought and I think it was the Family Guy Star Wars or maybe Karate Kid.

24 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Do people still do that?

I am trying to think of the last DVD I bought and I think it was the Family Guy Star Wars or maybe Karate Kid.

I buy every one of the Marvel films; there are some things I like having physical copies of. 

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Do people still do that?

IDK what other people do but I've got GoT, Breaking Bad, 24 and Sopranos on disc, along with quite a few movies. It has to be something really good though. I do try to get them with the digital copy so I'm not tied to having to use a player or my TV. Some people don't like to watch a show more than once. I'm not one of those people. :dunno

So, if we assume the Night King is gonna die, do you guys think it'll be in the final episode? Or earlier? I think it'll be the first half of the last episode or earlier. I just feel like there's a bunch of political stuff that'll need to be wrapped up at the end. I feel like Cersei isn't gonna get taken care of until after him.

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

So, if we assume the Night King is gonna die, do you guys think it'll be in the final episode? Or earlier? I think it'll be the first half of the last episode or earlier. I just feel like there's a bunch of political stuff that'll need to be wrapped up at the end. I feel like Cersei isn't gonna get taken care of until after him.

I agree. Killing the Night King would be major but settling the game of thrones is the bigger issue. Whether or not he gets killed I believe his fate will be resolved before Cersei gets hers and before we know who sits on the throne. They'll probably string it out to the last episode, but like you said, in the first half of it or in the 2nd to last.

My prediction for Cersei

Spoiler

Jamie kills her. I'm a little reluctant with that because I also think they'll kill off Jamie well before Cersei. So I'm going to be wrong about one of those for sure. Other option is Arya kills her.....or maybe she gets mauled by the army of the dead, which she didn't help out with. Basically I have no idea what's going to happen.:D

On 4/15/2019 at 12:04 PM, JJ Husker said:

Actually, I think she wants Gendry's magic sword.

But it was still funny :lol:

Gendry doesn't use a sword bro! He uses a hammer

tumblr_n11gvsFrzA1s29c9po1_500.gif

kpZ98X0.gif

On 4/15/2019 at 12:39 PM, teachercd said:

Yeah, I remember that.  But what an odd reaction...just staring at the dude.

You don't actually keep up with the episodes do you? 

Bran basically became a weirdo supernatural mystic wizard who's sense of perspective is literally all of human history so he's fairly oblivious to or uninterested in most things immediately surrounding him.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Landlord said:

You don't actually keep up with the episodes do you? 

Bran basically became a weirdo supernatural mystic wizard who's sense of perspective is literally all of human history so he's fairly oblivious to or uninterested in most things immediately surrounding him.

Wait. So what you're saying is, @teachercd is likely also a weirdo supernatural mystic wizard? :lol: