Game of Thrones - Please no spoilers from ASOIAF

41 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Hide contents

Dunno, but wouldn't he have done it before he melted the wall down if he could?

Spoiler

Maybe not? I'm a little unclear on the extent of his "see all" capabilities but nobody saw that coming ahead of time. Either way, I don't think it will go that way. 

Can Bran see into the future or only the current and past? I thought he said he could but he sure hasn't been involved with the battle plans which, if he could see forward, would prove to be extremely helpful.

8 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:
  Hide contents

Maybe not? I'm a little unclear on the extent of his "see all" capabilities but nobody saw that coming ahead of time. Either way, I don't think it will go that way. 

Can Bran see into the future or only the current and past? I thought he said he could but he sure hasn't been involved with the battle plans which, if he could see forward, would prove to be extremely helpful.

I'm almost certain he can only see the present and past, but he can see it anywhere for anyone. He doesn't know everything that's happening though. It seems like he has to choose what to watch. But seeing as the Night King is probably the most important "person" to watch, he would have known he had the dragon before the wall was melted.

18 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Hide contents

I'm almost certain he can only see the present and past, but he can see it anywhere for anyone. He doesn't know everything that's happening though. It seems like he has to choose what to watch. But seeing as the Night King is probably the most important "person" to watch, he would have known he had the dragon before the wall was melted.

Good point. Maybe he's just not super good at being the 3 Eyed Raven yet or maybe he's changed so much that he just doesn't relate well to common humans and what they'd like to know.

Haven't had a chance to read all of this yet:

Spoiler

A Complete Analysis of an Upcoming Winter Battle

And with that, hello and welcome to part 1 of this likely 2-part series in which we will be talking about the upcoming Battle of Winterfell between the Stark-Targaryen-Arryn alliance and the White Walkers! Today, I'll be looking at all available information and attempt to decipher the battle plans for House Starkgaryen and make some predictions on how it will all go down this upcoming Sunday night. Part 2 will be the "What did I get right?" where I will eat no crow and make no apologies.

And no, I have not read any leaks about the upcoming battle. If you have, please do not post them as comments, and we will all have fun together.

• Plus1 2