Game of Thrones - Please no spoilers from ASOIAF

Time for Cersei to get f#&%ed up.

I thought a few more peeps would die. Who all died... Jorah, the Mormont girl, the skinny Night's Watch guy, I think another of Dany's dragons(?). Anyone else (besides the bad guys)? Turns out my monitor is really terrible when there's so much dark.

Did they ever end up shipping Neddard's bones to Winterfell? Guess it wouldn't matter since we haven't seen any headless dead that I recall. I just kept thinking it'd be hilarious if he showed up in the crypt and started killing people.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

8 minutes ago, Moiraine said:
  Hide contents

I thought a few more peeps would die. Who all died... Jorah, the Mormont girl, the skinny Night's Watch guy, I think another of Dany's dragons(?). Anyone else (besides the bad guys)? Turns out my monitor is really terrible when there's so much dark.

Did they ever end up shipping Neddard's bones to Winterfell? Guess it wouldn't matter since we haven't seen any headless dead that I recall. I just kept thinking it'd be hilarious if he showed up in the crypt and started killing people.

Spoiler

Melisandre, Theon and Beric Dondarrian also.  I think we'll have to wait until next week for a full accounting. 

• Plus1 1
10 hours ago, Moiraine said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I think Rhaegal is still alive. He's in the promo for next week's episode. I think he just got hurt and flew off after he dropped Jon

2 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Ok. I couldn’t tell if he was. I need to rewatch on an actual TV.

It was rough watching it for everyone from the sounds of it. The lighting was so dark we had to turn all of the lights off in the living room just to really see what was going on

Revised prediction

Spoiler

I am now 99% sure Arya will be the one to kill Cersei. The brown eyes, green eyes, blue eyes prophecy from Melisandre almost assures that. (although she has been wrong before...)  Also I have a gut feeling that she will do it while using the face of Tyrion or Jamie, which unfortunately would mean one of them will have to die first.

1 hour ago, GSG said:

It was rough watching it for everyone from the sounds of it. The lighting was so dark we had to turn all of the lights off in the living room just to really see what was going on

Yes it was difficult to see a lot of it even on a TV in a dark room. Of course it would’ve also helped if Dany and Jon weren’t flying around in skies that would shut down any airport. :lol: