Game of Thrones - Please no spoilers from ASOIAF

7 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I bought a movie theater and converted it into my TV room.

I bought a movie theatre  and built my house over and around it. Quaint little TV room in the basement. Now I just have to figure out how to stop paying all these pimply faced teenagers who think they work here. They are growing suspicious everytime I send them to the 12 lane bowling alley in the next room.

12 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I bought a movie theatre  and built my house over and around it. Quaint little TV room in the basement. Now I just have to figure out how to stop paying all these pimply faced teenagers who think they work here. They are growing suspicious everytime I send them to the 12 lane bowling alley in the next room.

I like the way you do things...

57 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Actually, I saw this on Grand Designs: 

https://www.granddesignsmagazine.com/grand-designs-houses/68-tv-house-the-old-cinema-in-south-yorkshire

4 hours ago, Calvin said:

Is the quality that good with a projector?  I main TV is 60" and is plenty for me.  

Projectors are for little to no light lit rooms. They do have some projectors that can handle a lot of light but are pretty expensive. 

My wife and I thought about upgrading to a 120” 4K projector within the near future but with the way flat panel TVs are increasing in size and becoming more affordable where you won’t need to buy a projector. 

Google Samsung “The Wall”. Now that is the future

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Hmm, talk about amateur hour.  I own some land in Namibia and I took my PJ over there to watch that episode against the backdrop of the darkest skies in the world.  

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Dewiz said:

Projectors are for little to no light lit rooms. They do have some projectors that can handle a lot of light but are pretty expensive. 

My wife and I thought about upgrading to a 120” 4K projector within the near future but with the way flat panel TVs are increasing in size and becoming more affordable where you won’t need to buy a projector. 

Google Samsung “The Wall”. Now that is the future

Holy crap!  Back the couch up!  

Our penis I mean screen is around 110” if I recall and we have the walls covered in dark maroon felt and the windows covered in some fancy black material and I have a special pair of shoes I’m only allowed to wear inside the room so I don’t track any cat hair in. Also the toilet is made of gold and the toilet water comes from a melting glacier.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Our penis I mean screen is around 110” if I recall and we have the walls covered in dark maroon felt and the windows covered in some fancy black material and I have a special pair of shoes I’m only allowed to wear inside the room so I don’t track any cat hair in. Also the toilet is made of gold and the toilet water comes from a melting glacier.

giphy.gif