Game of Thrones - Please no spoilers from ASOIAF

Now that was a good episode! That is what I have been waiting for! This one had everything that makes the series great in it. Although I'm not too keen on how the white walkers are beginning to resemble walkers.

what was that with Jon Snows sword?! I was all prepared to lose another beloved character there. Snow is still alive, but I'm kinda pissed that the lead female wildling was killed. She seemed like she would be an interesting character.

It's also interesting to see that even if the living win a battle by staying alive and killibg white walkers, they still lose by increasing the white walkers numbers.

What was that with Jon Snows sword?!

His sword, Longclaw, is made of Valyrian steel. It is one of only a handful of Valyrian steel weapons still in existence, they have said. "No one has made a new Valyrian sword since the Doom of Valyria." Jaime Lannister. Ned Stark had one and gave it to Robb. After he was killed, Tywin had it melted down into two daggers. I think Brienne and Tommen have those two now. Valyrian steel swords have had ties in the show dating back to the first episodes, including the dagger that was meant to kill Bran and the man Ned beheaded.

556bc697378caf0d670e4de2_oh-fuck-yes-jon

• Fire 1

So last night was a nice payoff for the build of this season. This season has felt a lot like season 2 where it was a lot of lead up to Episode 9 "Battle of Blackwater". I really hope this season's ep9 will hold up to the many other previous ones. And as a ASOIAF reader, I think it will. Nice shout out to Wun Wun.

What was that with Jon Snows sword?!

His sword, Longclaw, is made of Valyrian steel. It is one of only a handful of Valyrian steel weapons still in existence, they have said. "No one has made a new Valyrian sword since the Doom of Valyria." Jaime Lannister. Ned Stark had one and gave it to Robb. After he was killed, Tywin had it melted down into two daggers. I think Brienne and Tommen have those two now. Valyrian steel swords have had ties in the show dating back to the first episodes, including the dagger that was meant to kill Bran and the man Ned beheaded.

556bc697378caf0d670e4de2_oh-fuck-yes-jon

I guess I didn't realize his sword was Valyrian steel. Gracias!

Although I am not a huge fan of the White Walkers story line, the battle scene last night was riveting to watch.

I thought the meetings with Tyrion and Daenerys were the best part of the show. Tyrion is so freaking smart and knows how to play the political game so greatly.

Ha ha! He's so freaking smart, and everyone underestimates him. By far the most compelling character in the series. The kingdom of Daenerys with Tyrion advising her will be fun to watch.

I'm glad we finally got to see the White Walkers. Ever since season 1 episode 1, I've been fascinated by them cause once that white walker cut that nights watches head off I was like "yup I like this show" and I've been hooked on the show since.

I too was disappointed with that female wildlin getting killed, figured she would be Snows next gf.

Think I'm gonna watch that episode again tonight