Game of Thrones - Please no spoilers from ASOIAF

Season 5, Episode 9, "The Dance of Dragons."

Just when I thought thought I had seen it all, with Sansa's rape, the show goes even farther over the top. The scenes with Shireen were incredibly hard to watch, and you could see it all coming. I was almost sick to my stomach.

o-SHIREEN-570.jpg

Drogon is back and is wrecking shop. I wonder what Daenerys will do with Rhaegal and Viserion. What happens with Jorah (and his greyscale)?

o-DROGON-570.jpg

Finally, the Arya story line is picking up a little steam and is (somewhat) connected. Meryn Trant is a terrible man, and I can't wait to see how he dies.

The foreshadowing with Jon Snow and Olly is nerve-racking.

Did not care for seeing a child burned to death.

As to the Ramsey hate, he is my fav character. Best humor and possibly bravest absent maybe the imp / Ned Stark.

Granted his rapey tendancy and human hunting and tourture are not great traits. However, because he is my fav character does not mean I aspire to be him rather I always enjoy it when he is on the show, because its like great this will be interesting, old crazy eyes is back at it.

1371010887886.gif

lovley-evening.gif

As to the Bolton, I was accepting he would win but now I want him to get a red / purple wedding ending.

Would it not be hilarious in so far as the RS humor for RS to be disgusted by RB actions before killing him, and completing his transition to Azor Ahai by pulling a flaming sword from the dead bodies of RB and the red priestest, for the show watchers that is the legendary warrior that the red priestest keeps droaning on about that she thinks is either JS or RB. She seems to have a highlanderish theory that is if it is not RB she will just keep killing people until it is RB.

There are two promised characters if you pay attention to the show, the promised prince and Azor Ahai both of which play a part to defeating the night. Some fan theorys think they are the same person I do not.

--- somewhat a spoiler----

As to those who are worried about Snow, he just signed on for the next season.

(dont know how to hide text)

tumblr_mmg8k6Lhpk1qirafjo1_250.gif

If you think about it who really embodies Azor Ahai,

JS?

Khalises?

Or RS!

http://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/1ozc4r/spoilers_all_azor_ahai_has_been_around_since_acok/

Fan theory explaining RS for class president err Azor Ahai.

Do I think this is really going to happen? No. But considering RS father, RB potential issues / fan theories, having him be AA would be worthy of the Red Wedding for upsetting people.

That said, based off of things GRRM has said in interviews if you want to money ball this thing, I think his chances are less then 1% of being AA...

I'm failing to see how the Ayra storyline is going to intertwine with others. It seems so disconnected.

Patience and Mercy my friend.
^This, just think of what a facecless assasin could do.

Ayra, will and can be a bad ass - she has all ready shown she is willing to walk the line in - so far as learning the faceless assassin traits / magic / skills, but does not follower there strict rules of who to kill and when. I think she will go rogue once she learns all she can and go on a murder spree in Westros. Those who play Elder Scrolls will see the references or similarity from this to the Night Mother, however that said I do not think she is really drinking the religious kool - aid.

Any one else kinda ticked there is not any Bran or Rickon Stark this season so far?

8d937f271e00dfcaf31cc17666b6d262.jpg

fc,550x550,white.jpg

Also the show has gone places the books have not yet... So the show is now giving spoilers to the book readers. As I posted on the old GoT forums, the HBO writers have the complete story arc from GRRM and know the ending of the series. That is why GRRM is in a hurry up offense trying to finish his next book before next season comes out.

As to a previous post I put on anoter forum it is not clear if next season will be the end of GoT. GRRM has expressed a desire to do either other GoT shows (maybe a prequel or movies, maybe new stories?)

I think Khalises will unleash the beast in next episode, on Miereen completing her story arc from good guy to bad. (just my guess not based on books) Like I said previous books arent up to the show yet... Think of the last great city those crazy targerons owned before crossing the narrow sea, and what a lovely ruin that ended up being...

Any one else kinda ticked there is not any Bran or Rickon Stark this season so far?

Weiss & Benioff said that Bran and Rickon Stark and Hodor weren't going to be shown this season. I think it's because they are focusing on other areas of the books, as well as developing storylines that aren't in the book at all.

Bran, Rickon, and Hodor should return next season.