Game of Thrones - Please no spoilers from ASOIAF

Any one else kinda ticked there is not any Bran or Rickon Stark this season so far?

Weiss & Benioff said that Bran and Rickon Stark and Hodor weren't going to be shown this season. I think it's because they are focusing on other areas of the books, as well as developing storylines that aren't in the book at all.

Bran, Rickon, and Hodor should return next season.

It's mostly because their arc has advanced too far, and would be way ahead of the others unless they just show them sitting in a cave.

A shot of them in a cave would be nice. Last we saw they were meeting grandpa time and his woodland children, after fighting an army of zombies... I dont even remember most of what happened besides the other little kid died?

Is Rickon with Bran? I cant remember didnt he go into hiding somehwere south of the wall?

Also not a spoiler, but the show is different then the books, Stark girl in books never marrys ramsay snow, and never goes through the ordeals that this poor girl is going through. Will be interesting to see how this concludes in last episode this season!

bloodraven.jpg

He seems nice, wait whuts that on the ground? OMG!

760006_got_410_cut_K_1_pub_04_01.jpg

I am sure those skeletons are all dead from natural causes? And I thought my house was dirty!

Heres to hoping Bran ends up playing a real role. If he does however, I do not see the three big characters ending well...

Well, there is a resurrection priestess near by. However that said, NW usually burns bodies. That said, if he is of dragon blood his body wont burn.

Fustrated, confused, angry.

FIRE THE HEAD COACH!

Wow. LOTS of action in that episode. Gotta say, I was very surprised at ...

Jon Snow's death. I mean, it seemed like he was destined for bigger things. WHo knows though, maybe he's not done yet...

And finally Reek comes through. I had expected him to snap, and kill Ramsay. But I guess not.

Also, how long before Daenerys become queen of the Dothraki? You know she will.

(dont know how to hide text)

To hide text just surround the text with "spoiler", much like "quote" is used to quote text:

. (spoiler) blah, blah, blah (/spoiler)

Except use brackets, not parenthesis, like this:

:lol:

'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Finale...
Jun 15, 2015, 1:00 AM ET By ANDREA DRESDALE via GOOD MORNING AMERICA

Recap of the season 5 finale: SPOILERS!

'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Finale: Bodies Pile Up and Cersei Stripped Bare
Jun 15, 2015, 1:00 AM ET By ANDREA DRESDALE via GOOD MORNING AMERICA

<snip>

At the end of the episode, Jon is lured outside his chambers with the news that one of the Wildlings knows what happened to his long-lost uncle, but it's a trap: he's shown a sign reading "traitor" and then all the remaining members of the Night's Watch – including young Ollie – step up one by one and stab Jon, each saying, "For the Watch." The episode ends with Jon on his back in a pool of blood, eyes open; he appears to be dead. By the way, this is how he ends up in the books as well – neither readers nor viewers know if he's still alive. Our one hope? Melisandre is at Castle Black too. Could she bring him back to life?
LINK

I don't think Jon Snow is "dead". There is a reason that the red haired witch kept trying to have sex with him and convince him to leave the Nights Watch. It's because she recognized he was more powerful than Stannis. I think she brings him back to life.

That's what I kept thinking since I had read that

Kit Harington had already signed on for season 6, but then I tried to find the article again last night and all I could find were quotes from him saying he's done