Game of Thrones - Please no spoilers from ASOIAF

Is it hard to guess who Jon's mom(parents) are from the TV show? I mean, who do you guys think she(they) are? I think it's kind of obvious from the books, but hasn't been stated outright so it's still just an opinion. (Although I feel 90% sure about it). I haven't watched the past 2-3 season of GoT yet so I don't know what they've said about it if anything.

I won't comment on your comments if it seems they haven't hinted.

I think you will see more and more flashbacks to young Ned to start piecing the puzzle together as the season progresses. The show writing has gotten a bit ahead of the books, if I remember correctly so it's a good time to do this.

Is it hard to guess who Jon's mom(parents) are from the TV show? I mean, who do you guys think she(they) are? I think it's kind of obvious from the books, but hasn't been stated outright so it's still just an opinion. (Although I feel 90% sure about it). I haven't watched the past 2-3 season of GoT yet so I don't know what they've said about it if anything.

I think you will see more and more flashbacks to young Ned to start piecing the puzzle together as the season progresses. The show writing has gotten a bit ahead of the books, if I remember correctly so it's a good time to do this.

This. Something big is coming this week...

We know next to nothing about Jon's mother from the shows. It's been a complete after thought thua far.

We know next to nothing about Jon's mother from the shows. It's been a complete after thought thua far.

R+L = J

R+L = J

R+L = J&D

R+L = J

R+L = J&D

A+J = T

• Fire 2

The obviously don't give as many hints as the books, since they cut some of the story lines that discuss other possibilities.

There are something like 4 possibilities hinted at in the books, but the show really only hints that maybe Ned's not the father:

Ned talks to Robert about it in the first season, but he says he doesn't want to speak of it. Stannis' wife Selyse mentions that Jon's a bastard from some "tavern slut" but Stannis says "Perhaps, but that was not Ned Stark's way."

Those are really the only two that jump to my mind, other than every time Jon says "I never knew my mother." #SadFace

R+L = J

R+L = J&D

A+J = T

+1

R+L = J

R+L = J&D

A+J = T

hmmmm

R+L = J

R+L = J&D

A+J = T

hmmmm

I would be blown away if they did that on the show though. They've had almost no hints at it at all.

R+L = J

R+L = J&D

A+J = T

hmmmm

I would be blown away if they did that on the show though. They've had almost no hints at it at all.

I don't see them doing it this season. But I could see it becoming a story line if the show continues.

R+L = J

R+L = J&D

A+J = T

hmmmm

They did though with him saying that he's not his son multiple times as well as saying he couldn't prove he wasn't his.

R+L = J

R+L = J&D

A+J = T

hmmmm

They did though with him saying that he's not his son multiple times as well as saying he couldn't prove he wasn't his.

Right, but it's more fleshed out in the books:

They talk about how A always had a thing for J. They also mention how T has really light-blonde hair, almost white. And they talk about T's eyes and how one is blackish/purple like a certain family.