Game of Thrones - Please no spoilers from ASOIAF

Game of Thrones season 6: we just got a huge hint about Jon Snow's ... (Vox article)

real parents
Updated by Matthew Yglesias on May 8, 2016, 9:57 p.m. ET @mattyglesias matt@vox.com

This whole post is a full of spoilers so please turn away if you are the kind of person who is bothered by that.

A vision experienced by Bran Stark in his mystery cave brings Game of Thrones to the edge of revealing something readers of the books have long believed but have been unable to prove: Jon Snow, everyone's favorite no-longer-dead bastard Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, is not Ned Stark's bastard son at all — he's his nephew (and also Daenerys's nephew), the product of a union between Rhaegar Targaryen and his sister Lyanna Stark. LINK

Intredasting ...

Just finished watching this week's episode. Wow. Just, wow. The ending scene with Daenery. I had to go back and watch it twice more. One of the best scenes in the series so far ... :thumbs:

Edit: I deleted the YouTube link since there is some nudity, as GSG points out. lol

If you're not offended by dragon feeders, you can find it by searching YouTube for "Daenerys not going to serve"

Edited by NUance
Deleted YouTube link.

Just finished watching this week's episode. Wow. Just, wow. The ending scene with Daenery. I had to go back and watch it twice more. One of the best scenes in the series so far ... :thumbs:

Edit: I deleted the YouTube link since there is some nudity, as GSG points out. lol

If you're not offended by dragon feeders, you can find it by searching YouTube for "Daenerys not going to serve"

You just like seeing her dragon feeders ;)

You just like seeing her dragon feeders ;)

It makes me feel all sunny and warm!

weather_guy-funny_boner.jpg

• Fire 1

I haven't read the books, so take this with a grain of salt. But the episode last night was the first time I've felt the plot was disjointed and had some really odd story lines. I don't know if that is just me or if they are now on a different path without the original source material. It just felt a little odd.

I haven't read the books, so take this with a grain of salt. But the episode last night was the first time I've felt the plot was disjointed and had some really odd story lines. I don't know if that is just me or if they are now on a different path without the original source material. It just felt a little odd.

Yeah, last night must have been an episode that sets up future episodes. I've not read the books either. Although I do have them. Just haven't made time for them. Yet.

But it's interesting to watch the various plotlines converging on the struggle for the iron throne, and the imminent battle with the whitewalkers. Last night's episode makes me wonder what's in store for Asha Greyjoy (Theon's sister). We might end up with a team of women and eunichs battling every else for all the marbles.

About last night's episode, was that the last ...

... direwolf? Are they all dead now? And do direwolves become whitewalkers, like the horses they ride? That could be fearsome.