Who was Nebraska's "toughest" quarterback of the last 25 years?

Who was Nebraska's toughest QB, 1988-2013?  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For me it's Zac Taylor, that guy got absolutely lit up! His O-line sucked and he should've been able to line each and every one of them up and kicked them straight in the nuts after every game. Kid never wavered though, got up and kept getting after it. I have a #13 jersey in my closet for a reason.

I would really like to get my hands on copies of the games from 2005 and 2006 and put together a Zac Taylor tribute video.

That is something I would definitely do.

There's a lot of good stuff on youtube, if you search for it.

Thanks for the tip zoogs. Hadn't looked in a few years, but I found the 2005 Oklahoma, Michigan and Missouri games, and the 2006 Big XII Championship game, Kansas game, and Texas game (albeit this one is in 4:3).

Here's the Oklahoma game for anyone that wants to see Zac get smoked over and over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzbvPT52tPs

My vote goes to Zac Taylor. He just plain got smashed and completed numerous passes knowing that he'll get smashed. Stayed in the pocket and did what he had to do. Off subject, ran the two minute offense better than any QB I have seen. Of course, we almost constantly had to run it at the end of halves.

I was amazed Zac Taylor survived. Even against bad defenses he took constant beatings and he was completely unflappable.

Credit to Berringer not just for the whole collapsed lung thing but also for the job he did leading the team.

Zac Lee playing the whole season with a bum arm deserves some mention, although I think it may have done more harm than good.