Who's Next?

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

This "Who's Next" thread truly might need to be re-worded. It might become a "Who's Next to Come" ... or "Who's Next to Leave". Nebraska seems vulnerable and heading in the wrong direction. In past years we seem to be an up and coming team and then we'd lose some big/important game and it seemed we would lose out on 1-2-3 commits because we were losing momentum. This year we seemed ahead of pace on the recruiting trail and now with the bad start it seems reasonable that 3-4 current recruits are starting to be "soft" and/or looking. :-(

It's looking like we might get a commit from Jaleel Laguins. This would stoke me. It might even include another player from his school. However, I have no confidence in any part of the process the more "L's" we post on the board. Although I have not lost faith in Riley and will give him his opportunity ... he isn't far away from seeing some "building blocks" leave to other hot teams should he fail and others come snooping.

• 3 weeks later...

Riley announced they got a commitment today but obviously can't go into detail. Any ideas from the fellas with their ear to the recruiting trail?

Could be a visitor for the MSU game. Davis (mich commit), markell simmons (juco safety), or bryant (ksu commit). Feel like it might be simmons or bryant