Who's Next?

17 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Martinez just committed. That's 2 for 2. Going cam'ron Jones next 

I mean you're following what is pretty much a set script, up to this point. Every one and their mother posted on here about Woodyard, McGriff, and Martinez. Now you're going with the guy who has like 1000 crystal balls pour in...

Edited by spurs1990
  • Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

I mean you're following what is pretty much a set script, up to this point. Every one and their mother posted on here about Woodyard, McGriff, and Martinez. Now you're going with the guy who has like 1000 crystal balls pour in...

I think you miss the point of the thread. It's who's next. So who is most likely next to commit. There was is a lot of kids with high interest it's what order do they commit. Jones is high on us and coming this weekend so I think he will pull the trigger and guessing 1 or 2 more follow. But that's the point of the thread speculating who is next. 

Also if it's so obvious to you who is commiting next maybe you should be on the husker staff 

OK I have found a corner of Husker Board to toss out a question I can't figure out.  In my Twitter feed I have a notice of Jake Archer committing to NU ......   I figured out who he is but I see no mention of him in the threads even for the 2019 class ........  Anyway I'm sure someone will point me to a great thread that I have missed.

Edited by mnhusker
spelling
12 minutes ago, mnhusker said:

OK I have found a corner of Husker Board to toss out a question I can't figure out.  In my Twitter feed I have a notice of Jake Archer committing to NU ......   I figured out who he is but I see no mention of him in the threads even for the 2019 class ........  Anyway I'm sure someone will point me to a great thread that I have missed.

In-state preferred walk-on. Probably just in one of the walk-on threads. Not going to be in depth conversation on him I wouldn't think

Edited by spurs1990
  • Plus1 1