Who's Next?

At this point, I think we'd probably take and should even be expecting all five guys on campus to commit.

Washington (RB - announcing NSD), Hunt (WR), Canty (OL), Ogbonnia (DT) and Montgomery (CB)

Plus Tago (Saturday), Taylor (NSD) and hopefully JJB would be the 8 to get us from the 19 commits we're at now to the 27 Frost said we could take.

• Plus1 1

29 minutes ago, Mavric said:

At this point, I think we'd probably take and should even be expecting all five guys on campus to commit.

Washington (RB - announcing NSD), Hunt (WR), Canty (OL), Ogbonnia (DT) and Montgomery (CB)

Plus Tago (Saturday), Taylor (NSD) and hopefully JJB would be the 8 to get us from the 19 commits we're at now to the 27 Frost said we could take.

I think Washington and Canty will be in, as will Tago and Taylor. I think Hunt will be in if we have room, which apparently we do.

I see Ogbonnia and Montgomery as tossups right now. I see JJB as leaning N but barely.

If we get Canty, but miss on anyone else, I wonder if they would tell Jalan Robinson he can commit.

4 minutes ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

In no order but on NSD here's who we grab...

Washington

JJB or Tannor (I am leaning Tannor right now)

Hunt

Canty

Taylor

Wild Cards:

Montgomery - I think his visit, the potential to play early and this defense will win him over

Otito 

I think if we get:

Washington

JJB and/or Tannor

Canty or Bell or Robinson

Montgomery or Palmer

I would consider this class a great success and much better than most of us could have hoped for.  If we only end up adding 4-5 when we could go up to 7 with known attrition, that just means we have openings for grad transfers, regular transfers, late signing JUCO's, or added schollies for next year's class.

12 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

I think if we get:

Washington

JJB and/or Tannor

Canty or Bell or Robinson

Montgomery or Palmer

I would consider this class a great success and much better than most of us could have hoped for.  If we only end up adding 4-5 when we could go up to 7 with known attrition, that just means we have openings for grad transfers, regular transfers, late signing JUCO's, or added schollies for next year's class.

This class is a massive success right now let alone adding one or more players. I am honestly impressed with this staff's ability to recruit in just 2 months. 2019 will be super exciting!

I really hope we have some big names at the Spring game too. This will be a complete sell out and Memorial Stadium will be electric! HUSKER! POWER! 

38 minutes ago, macroboy said:

Washington

Canty

Taylor

Hunt

Tannor

Otito?

JJB to OSU

Montgomery to Maryland

Bell to somewhere else? ASU maybe?

Washington - all signs point N

Canty - all signs point N

Taylor - N unless Auburn offers last minute, which is a very likely possibility

Hunt - rumblings that he's considering Oregon St. instead (might explain the Troy Walters tweet as this was his favorite recruit of late)

Tannor - tossup, appears to be slightly favoring NU over Florida, but seems to be torn

Otito - tossup, Shaefer thinks that Tennessee and UCLA are both ahead of NU, TTU also in it

JJB - appears to be headed to OSU, but maybe we can get a surprise?

Montgomery - appears to be headed to Maryland, but it wouldn't surprise me if that's wrong

Palmer - most would be shocked if he doesn't pick NC State, this is a shock I would love to get

Bell - ASU most likely

Robinson - Mississippi St.?, unless there's room for him

• Plus1 1