Who's Next?

1 minute ago, krc1995 said:

Beating a dead horse here but is there any chance we can still sign Masry should he become academically eligible in May. Maybe this ship has sailed but I don’t remember a definitive statement. 

He signed with IWCC, so IF he qualifies academically for D1 after this semester, he could sign with a DI team for the next recruiting cycle. (1 semester at IWCC)

If he fails to qualify academically for a D1 school after this semester, he must get his Associates Degree from IWCC (minimum 3 semesters) and could sign with a D1 school for the 2020 recruiting class

• Plus1 1

Masry signed a LOI to Iowa Western CC.  Could come back in a year.

The recruiting services track HS and CC players, thinking about there being no DT in the class, is there anywhere there is a way to track players who want to grad transfer.

The almighty Google says Ohio State has a DT Dylan Thompson who is grad transferring (1 year remaining, not seen much on the field due to injury or academic issues), also Clemson DT Sterling Johnson who has two years remaining.  

I saw a comment on one of the sites over the last few days said Frost would be "active" in the grad transfer market this spring, but now don't remember where I saw it.

Edited by B1GRED
  • Plus1 1
30 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

He signed with IWCC, so IF he qualifies academically for D1 after this semester, he could sign with a DI team for the next recruiting cycle. (1 semester at IWCC)

If he fails to qualify academically for a D1 school after this semester, he must get his Associates Degree from IWCC (minimum 3 semesters) and could sign with a D1 school for the 2020 recruiting class

Thank you. Well explained 

6 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

I’m thinking next 3 commits are Hickman, Henrich and Duggan.

Sort of confident we land all 3, would be surprised if we don’t get 2/3 minimum.

Henrich is my questionable because of the Iowa connection.

That would be big, because we don't currently lead for Hickman and Heinrich. Not sure on Duggan.

36 minutes ago, Roll Skers said:

Just because Henrich and Hickman are from here means we land them, they didnt even grow up husker fans

But I really want both

Oh, I thought we get who we want just cuz we want em?

11 hours ago, Atbone95 said:

No, not really an active period at all. Spring games are busy, summer is busy, "I want to commit before my senior year starts" (August) is busy. 

Commit before my senior year, decommit after senior year and spurn a school on NSD for the biggest bag of money.

• Plus1 1