Who's Next?

I would be real happy about Henrich or Mullen. I think Mullen is probably pretty realistic to be the next. Henrich I think someone else will commit before him. 

Then again, so far is Frost recruiting kids seem to commit out of the blue and its not the ones people are watching. Ninja Recruiting.

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Do you know something?

I don't know if he is next but we are in good shape with him. He really likes Barret Ruud as a position coach and has a great relationship with him. Also, I would say our chances are better with getting Henrich than Hickman so we very much need this kid to be N. The key player here is Iowa, they are up there with us and Wisconsin may be too after his visit. Henrich has the connection to Iowa but I believe he has a better relationship with the Nebraska coaches, might be my rose colored glasses but this is what I have gathered from reading this situation. 

• Plus1 1
25 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

I don't know if he is next but we are in good shape with him. He really likes Barret Ruud as a position coach and has a great relationship with him. Also, I would say our chances are better with getting Henrich than Hickman so we very much need this kid to be N. The key player here is Iowa, they are up there with us and Wisconsin may be too after his visit. Henrich has the connection to Iowa but I believe he has a better relationship with the Nebraska coaches, might be my rose colored glasses but this is what I have gathered from reading this situation. 

Think the only thing keeping Iowa in the mix is the family connection at this point tbh.  They’ve been actively recruiting him for two years now and still can’t hold us off.

Coukd be way off.  But this is how it seems to be playing out imo.

1 hour ago, ADS said:

Think the only thing keeping Iowa in the mix is the family connection at this point tbh.  They’ve been actively recruiting him for two years now and still can’t hold us off.

Coukd be way off.  But this is how it seems to be playing out imo.

Honestly the only reason Iowa had any appeal what so ever lately is because we have sucked. With a top tier- nationally respected coach here now to take over and turn things around. Plus once we start winning games again. Iowa will go back to resuming their old position- Jealous little brother who just cant keep up. 

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Honestly the only reason Iowa had any appeal what so ever lately is because we have sucked. With a top tier- nationally respected coach here now to take over and turn things around. Plus once we start winning games again. Iowa will go back to resuming their old position- Jealous little brother who just cant keep up. 

I do think that once we get to winning games we will not have trouble beating Iowa for recruits, and in a lot of instances we will not be after the same type of player.  Once Frost has his guys in place I think we will win much more ofter than not on Black Friday.  I dont think it will effect Iowa too much as a program though bc they have a recruiting formula that they stick too and it has been pretty solid blueprint as of late.  They target guys they can develop as football players and in the weightroom. 

On 6/18/2018 at 2:26 PM, Huskers93-97 said:

Not in this case, at all.