Who's Next?

Conventional wisdom is that the Huskers are going to sign 3-4 more next week. However, it won't surprise me if they sign only 1 or 2 more. Frost is a man of his word and he's indicated he won't take a player just to fill a class.

- Coaches, including Frost, did an in-home with Houston after his visit so it seems very likely that he's a take and it sounds like he's N. 

- Coaches also visited Parker's high school but no verification of an in-home by Frost. That young man is playing it close to the vest.

- Outside of those two, it seems like conventional scholarship offers would be risky, especially if there is bait in the water for grad transfers that could contribute immediately.

• 1 month later...

8 hours ago, TwitterAcronymExperty said:

So should we not be expecting another commit until after the Spring game or is there anyone on commit watch at the moment?

If anyone commits before the spring game I don't see if happening until spring game week. We have seen guys in the past commit before the spring game when they are on campus.

9 hours ago, TwitterAcronymExperty said:

So should we not be expecting another commit until after the Spring game or is there anyone on commit watch at the moment?

Yeah...I don't see anything happening as far as commits till a week or two after the Spring game.  Many people get all excited about the visitors the week of the spring game thinking some are going to commit.  That rarely happens.  They will visit, be impressed, go home and think about it and maybe commit a week or two later.  

Even if that doesn't happen, there isn't need to be concerned or panic.  Most of these kids will have more visits they want to go on before committing.  

• 3 weeks later...