Who's Next?

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly, I have no idea. If they can get a RB, or WR on campus soon, I think they will get a commitment. From there, it will be domino effect because I think Nebraska is only taking two RB's and one Duck- R type. If guys want in, they will have to make a move soon after. 

Defensively, maybe Blaise Gunnerson, Malik Reed, or Jamar Sekona.

I believe Jamar will be a Cornhusker, but distance is the biggest wedge between committing now as opposed to a few months down the road. Some guys already know where they are going based on relationships, but they just need time to dwindle in order to feel that nudge to commit. I hope that makes sense. 

Nebraska needs to get Marvin Scott on campus. If he commits to V-Tech before the season, they have to get him here for a game. He will flip. 

At that point, I would focus on Marvin Scott and Sevion Morrison. Two different running styles but physically mature dudes. 

• Plus1 1
  • 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Think Hutmacher pulls the trigger this weekend? 

I agree with your list, unsure on Choe Bryant Strother though. 

I am hoping he does, Fong keeps hinting it's close to being over so I'm thinking maybe July 1st. July 2nd Moten announces, it sounds like mom was the last hurdle so hopefully Fish and Frost did whatever they could, plus S&B kind of hinted that there might be a silent and it sounds like him. Gunnerson, the longer it drags from ISU visit the better IMO. Also, with Choe, he seems to love it here and particularly the staff. It's us against UCLA so I don't think Ruud loses this one. 

• Plus1 1