Who's Next?

47 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

11 days till signing day. 

Do we get our next commitment tomorrow?

Coates???  Mauga???

My money is on one of those guys as well.

I've heard Hodges' decommit probably has something to do with how we feel about Mauga. And sending the big guns in immediately followed by a Coates decommit says a lot.

Both of these guys could help a lot next year.

• Plus1 1

9 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, who commits this weekend?

Johnson during in home?

One of the three official visitors? (Cooper, Greene, Togiai)

is anyone scheduled to announce?

Hopefully I continue to be wrong about most things,  but I suspect this close to signing day kids may wait until Wednesday.  Saying this out loud is my attempt to have some announce earlier.  :thumbs

• Plus1 1
14 hours ago, runningblind said:

Hopefully I continue to be wrong about most things,  but I suspect this close to signing day kids may wait until Wednesday.  Saying this out loud is my attempt to have some announce earlier.  :thumbs

Probably. And, I don’t think that’s a bad thing unless you’re a fan that wants to know. 

I would also suspect that the coaches will have a pretty good idea what will happen that day. 

8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Probably. And, I don’t think that’s a bad thing unless you’re a fan that wants to know. 

I would also suspect that the coaches will have a pretty good idea what will happen that day. 

I think we climb into top 20 that day. I think we land more commits than anyone else as many above us are already over 20 commits 

30 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I think we climb into top 20 that day. I think we land more commits than anyone else as many above us are already over 20 commits 

It’s very possible. Someone else showed that if we got everyone we were trending well with, we would actually be top 15 (assuming nobody else moves, which is unrealistic.)