Who's Next?

• 3 weeks later...

24 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

That's true, though none of the experts seem to be too sure with their guesses. I feel much more confident now that he'll be choosing tomorrow, as opposed to pushing his decision back to February, which had been previously reported.

Agreed. I agree with your first take. Never really comfortable when the N hat is on the table during these games.

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

That's true, though none of the experts seem to be too sure with their guesses. I feel much more confident now that he'll be choosing tomorrow, as opposed to pushing his decision back to February, which had been previously reported.

I get the feeling he already signed with Nebraska. 

• Plus1 1
  • 1 month later...

7 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So....who is the first for 2022?

I have no idea, but does anyone else find it concerning we are always so far behind other power 5 schools even in non pandemic years in the spring? Seems like most have 2-5+ commitments already (Ohio State has 10 including 3 5 stars).  we never seem to get going until summer.

1 hour ago, runningblind said:

I have no idea, but does anyone else find it concerning we are always so far behind other power 5 schools even in non pandemic years in the spring? Seems like most have 2-5+ commitments already (Ohio State has 10 including 3 5 stars).  we never seem to get going until summer.

No concern here.  We got that last recruiting class that will put us over the top.  The OSU is just trying to adjust to us.  We are good ... don't really need anyone.  :-)

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, runningblind said:

It's almost like every other school is much closer to more recruits and can get them to campus much earlier.

• Haha 1