Who's Next?

• 4 months later...

32 minutes ago, Decked said:

Buford 

Anderson also a solid guess 

Seems like Anderson probably committed and hasn't announced yet.

Also seems possible to me that Buford committed and will announce in a couple of days.

So we'll see who announces first.  chuckleshuffle

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • 3 weeks later...

If Gradney sticks, we’re at 14 commits.  With a few more likely in the coming weeks.  I’d think 20 is about the max for the class so allowing for say 3 more soon and 3 in the fall, add a few transfers in / out, this class is coming together.  

Im not into the star ratings. I care about athleticism and heart and mind.  It’s impossible to tell how any of the players truly fit and satisfy the coaches preferences. But Rhule is clearly a plan ahead and follow the plan type. 

A few highlight films without a great deal more information about character and grades and family and attitudes etc. doesn’t tell enough for me to judge much.  I like what I’ve seen.  I want to watch a season or even two and I’ll see more. 

On 6/21/2023 at 11:27 AM, 84HuskerLaw said:

If Gradney sticks, we’re at 14 commits.  With a few more likely in the coming weeks.  I’d think 20 is about the max for the class so allowing for say 3 more soon and 3 in the fall, add a few transfers in / out, this class is coming together.  

Pretty sure this class will be bigger than 20.

3 minutes ago, AlaSker said:

How many more WR’s can we can actually take/ need to take? Still in on Barney, Bair, Campbell, and Clark. With Hall, McMorris, and smith already committed. Are we that thin year to year? Just want to save room for some OL/DL/EDGE guys.

I think Barney and Bair are out. Add Clark/Campbell.