Who's Next?

WELL.... WHO IS NEXT!?

I'm putting my chips on a Nebraska offer that occurs this week, and then shortly after KJJ, then stuff going to get crazy here for a while.

who is the local kid that is going to get the offer?

Don't try to sabotage my prediction!!! I'm just saying, some Nebraskan will get an offer and commit. NO NAMES.

WELL.... WHO IS NEXT!?

I'm putting my chips on a Nebraska offer that occurs this week, and then shortly after KJJ, then stuff going to get crazy here for a while.

Don't try to sabotage my prediction!!! I'm just saying, some Nebraskan will get an offer and commit. NO NAMES.

i'm in, there are about a half dozen that should get offers this year

WELL.... WHO IS NEXT!?

Jeez, who's your half dozen? I got 4. I could see an argument for a 5th name.

WELL.... WHO IS NEXT!?

i'm not trying to sell the idea that they should, heck, I don't think they'll take 6. They certainly do have the numbers next class to be able to, I'm just saying there are a handful of kids worth looking out for. Here's a list of seven, eight kids if you include the kid from Lincoln who transferred to IMG, that McKewon wrote about. http://m.omaha.com/huskers/hunting-for-the-next-nu-recruiting-class-prospects-for/article_06ff444a-cd3e-11e5-86e2-7f1c71fd07fa.html?mode=jqm

WELL.... WHO IS NEXT!?

i'm not trying to sell the idea that they should, heck, I don't think they'll take 6. They certainly do have the numbers next class to be able to, I'm just saying there are a handful of kids worth looking out for. Here's a list of seven, eight kids if you include the kid from Lincoln who transferred to IMG, that McKewon wrote about. http://m.omaha.com/huskers/hunting-for-the-next-nu-recruiting-class-prospects-for/article_06ff444a-cd3e-11e5-86e2-7f1c71fd07fa.html?mode=jqm
Ah gotcha. Agree with ya. I think 4 get offers before. Ciurej, Begley, Allen, Kitrell....not counting the IMG kid.
  • 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...