Who's Next?

Can you imagine if we get this top OL the calabasas kids are good friends with, flip Echols and get Holmes and Roberts on defense. And then if we can land that JUCO DT we are after. Holy smokes. This class could be the start of something special.

Can you imagine Holmes and Jackson at corner and then Domann at safety.

Domann isn't quite as highly ranked as those guys but I'll give it to you haha

Can you imagine if we get this top OL the calabasas kids are good friends with, flip Echols and get Holmes and Roberts on defense. And then if we can land that JUCO DT we are after. Holy smokes. This class could be the start of something special.

Domann isn't quite as highly ranked as those guys but I'll give it to you haha

I also think that Domann ends up playing more of a atheltic LB like Gifford is going to try and do for us this year.

This class is already starting to be special... if what you listed happens, it wont start to be special... it will be LEGENDARY.