Who's Next?

BTW...what OLineman do the Calabasas kids have as a friend?

Wyatt Davis, I believe

I don't think so. He's St. John's Bosco or something like that.

So because they go to different schools, they can't be friends?

My bad. I thought he was referring to teammates.

I do think they are friends. Not sure how close.

BTW...what OLineman do the Calabasas kids have as a friend?

Wyatt Davis, I believe

I don't think so. He's St. John's Bosco or something like that.

It's Wyatt Davis. He goes to a different school but Keyshawn Jr and Gebbia are friends with him. They have been tweeting at him and there's a pic of them all together for some all star deal.

Can you imagine if we get this top OL the calabasas kids are good friends with, flip Echols and get Holmes and Roberts on defense. And then if we can land that JUCO DT we are after. Holy smokes. This class could be the start of something special.

Can you imagine Holmes and Jackson at corner and then Domann at safety.

Domann isn't quite as highly ranked as those guys but I'll give it to you haha

Yeah but Domann has a really high football IQ and a lot of ppl think he was pretty under rated. He's athletic with a lot of football smarts and a dad who is an NFL agent. He knows the game.

Bando, Allen, Calvin, Roberts are the order of my next 4.

What timeline you thinking? Calvin is rumored to be 10 days out, so that'd be quite a stretch...

I'm thinking...

4/11 - Bando - thinks it over for a few days and realizes he wants to be N. Wants to be back in Lincoln.

4/16 - Allen - Commits in the AM after talking to Riley to let him know he wants to be the first TE recruit of this class.

4/16 - Calvin - Commits after the Spring Game is over when he gets a chance to realize how amazing it is. Plus he will realize there are 7 WRs at this game and knows spots are sort of limited. Wants to get N before it's too late.

4/21 - Roberts - He has a tough decision ahead, I feel like we are a little bit ahead, hopefully Penn State SG isn't great.

I'm wondering if Miles commits Sunday after the Spring Game as well. Gets a chance to go home, talk to dad and family about how incredible the place was.