Who's Next?

I'm gonna go with Calvin and then I'm gonna go with Darnay. Not sure which one commits first during the game, but I think we get both.

Calvin agreed. Why do you think we get Holmes?

Let's just say I have a source I find very reliable and I give us about a 95% chance of getting him.

I would sh#t my pants.

I'm gonna go with Calvin and then I'm gonna go with Darnay. Not sure which one commits first during the game, but I think we get both.

Let's just say I have a source I find very reliable and I give us about a 95% chance of getting him.
Is it Matty?
  • Fire 2

Is it Matty?

If you are asking me if it's true, then yes, he speaks the truth. It's over. He is N.

Is it Matty?
If you are asking me if it's true, then yes, he speaks the truth. It's over. He is N.
I was making a joke asking if you were his source.

Is it Matty?

Hah, don't be using our private messages to tear me down!

Is it Matty?
Hah, don't be using our private messages to tear me down!
Haha nothing personal, just lightening the mood around here.