Who's Next?

He is stating that team recruiting rank is only part of the story - because it is mostly based on size and we all know that size will not happen in this cycle. The critics are going to state at the end of this cycle that 20th was the best MR could do. I believe MattyIce is just trying to get people to look at star averages so that we don't have unnecessary let down when this cycle is over. If we were looking at a class of 25 and we grabbed similar players we would probably be looking at top10.

Sorry if this has been interpreted incorrectly...

He is stating that team recruiting rank is only part of the story - because it is mostly based on size and we all know that size will not happen in this cycle. The critics are going to state at the end of this cycle that 20th was the best MR could do. I believe MattyIce is just trying to get people to look at star averages so that we don't have unnecessary let down when this cycle is over. If we were looking at a class of 25 and we grabbed similar players we would probably be looking at top10.

Basically that and at this point it's completely insignificant where you're ranked. You guys think NW and Minnesota end up in top 25 for recruiting? I personally doubt it!

Basically that and at this point it's completely insignificant where you're ranked. You guys think NW and Minnesota end up in top 25 for recruiting? I personally doubt it!

Then could you start a new thread? Doesn't really belong in who's next. More of an interpretation to star rankings and recruiting classes thread.

Then could you start a new thread? Doesn't really belong in who's next. More of an interpretation to star rankings and recruiting classes thread.

Our recruiting ranking doesn't pertain to who is next either?

• Fire 1

Our recruiting ranking doesn't pertain to who is next either?

The 2018 recruiting thread would probably be the wiser option of the two.

And as far as ranking vs star average......talk about deja vu

• Fire 1