Who's Next?

9 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

Ziebol, you are usually on point with these updates. But, I have not seen anything in Fonua saying that he is even interested. Either I am missing something or you know something I do not. Is the staff just amazing at ninja recruiting or did you see something about him where he is interested and ready to commit? The other two I agree with completely and maybe Fonua is really interested I just have not seen much info on him.

Honestly just a hunch. Him visiting this weekend and us having a big need at pass rusher on the edge is why I am leaning that he could leave this weekend with N. 

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

Ziebol, you are usually on point with these updates. But, I have not seen anything in Fonua saying that he is even interested. Either I am missing something or you know something I do not. Is the staff just amazing at ninja recruiting or did you see something about him where he is interested and ready to commit? The other two I agree with completely and maybe Fonua is really interested I just have not seen much info on him.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

I am going with NPG on the 19th. Then his cousin the next week when he visits, especially if NPG is with him.

Then I think almost all others wait for signing day drama. Maybe be silent but not announce. I think most of these kids remained uncommitted or signed for being unsure. Guessing they drag it out. Just a feeling