Who's Next?

5 hours ago, HS_Coach_C said:

I think these are accurate, though I've seen both 8 AM and 8 PM for Brown.

Also, Hester is a pipe dream at this point.

So, we have to have limited spots I would assume, but I think its safe to say we have fairly legit shot to add Johnson, Fleming, Brown and Francois... is that correct?

Slusher seems like a stretch. Cant say I have heard much on Dennis or Hester.

Best case scenario we add the 4 I mentioned, do we even have room?

2 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

So, we have to have limited spots I would assume, but I think its safe to say we have fairly legit shot to add Johnson, Fleming, Brown and Francois... is that correct?

Slusher seems like a stretch. Cant say I have heard much on Dennis or Hester.

Best case scenario we add the 4 I mentioned, do we even have room?

I'd say best case it's Johnson, Fleming, Francois and Brown if we have room.

Could be Payne instead of Brown if they're looking for more DL help. I think 5 more is our max, including transfers.

Dennis, Hester, or Slusher would be a shock at this point.

1 minute ago, HS_Coach_C said:

I'd say best case it's Johnson, Fleming, Francois and Brown if we have room.

Could be Payne instead of Brown if they're looking for more DL help. I think 5 more is our max, including transfers.

Dennis, Hester, or Slusher would be a shock at this point.

Kind of my thought across the board--forgot about Payne.

I sort of thought they would leave a few spots open for Feb but honestly doesnt seem to be that way. 

I know the odds of getting all 4 of Johnson/Fleming/Francois and Brown arent amazing but honestly with the steam of this staff, I wouldnt be shocked. They are KILLING it this last week. 

• Plus1 1
47 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I know the odds of getting all 4 of Johnson/Fleming/Francois and Brown arent amazing but honestly with the steam of this staff, I wouldnt be shocked.

Obviously the odds of getting all of them is way less than getting the individuals.  However, I would put us above 50% chance of getting each individual player.

1 hour ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Kind of my thought across the board--forgot about Payne.

I sort of thought they would leave a few spots open for Feb but honestly doesnt seem to be that way. 

I know the odds of getting all 4 of Johnson/Fleming/Francois and Brown arent amazing but honestly with the steam of this staff, I wouldnt be shocked. They are KILLING it this last week. 

I don't think the staff is gonna look much into the transfer market that is why they are trying to seemingly fill up now. I expect everyone who is going to be in this class to sign tomorrow except Betts. I don't think Aho makes it. So I think you are looking at KJ, Fleming, Brown, Francois, and Payne to fill out the class. That will put us at 26. Without Aho, we are at 25 leaving one spot open for a potential transfer or HS DL, which is unlikely, or walk on scholarship .

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1