SIGNED - WR Stanley Morgan

Love having the opportunity to get the goods from Monique! I can't wait until she can tell us about some interesting ins and outs while Stanley is at Nebraska. Don't screw it up Master Pulv. Monique is the bomb.

thanks iam not bother with those kind of comments. He will thank me later

Wow!!!# Sorry i was sleeping but Keith Williams from Tulane he looks fimilar like i seen his face from our visit. I will guess he might visit us before he leaves to go to Nebraska lol. I will get more information and come back to the site and let yall know

And the strength and conditioning coach came from USC all places we took visits. God is so good!!!

Ok Keith Williams is one of the BEST WR coaches in the Nation. Nebraska is going to be great.we are extremely happy with this hire

Begin google search at 1:45 pm. Conclude opinion at 2:04pm.

This is great.

who are you?

Wow!!!# Sorry i was sleeping but Keith Williams from Tulane he looks fimilar like i seen his face from our visit. I will guess he might visit us before he leaves to go to Nebraska lol. I will get more information and come back to the site and let yall know

And the strength and conditioning coach came from USC all places we took visits. God is so good!!!

Ok Keith Williams is one of the BEST WR coaches in the Nation. Nebraska is going to be great.we are extremely happy with this hire

This is great.

who are you?

I believe he mistook Pulverizer for Bater.

@NateClouse: #Huskers 4-star WR commit Stanley Morgan on new coach Keith Williams: "I love coach Keith he was the reason I almost committed to Tulane."

That has to be good for our continual recruitment of NOLA skilled players.

i think it will help with with Recruiting Nola

Love having the opportunity to get the goods from Monique! I can't wait until she can tell us about some interesting ins and outs while Stanley is at Nebraska. Don't screw it up Master Pulv. Monique is the bomb.

thanks iam not bother with those kind of comments. He will thank me later

I'm just playin. Really looking forward to seeing what Stan can do on the field. With the departure of Bell, we need a good deep threat.

This is great.

who are you?

Everyone. No one. The pinnacle of existence.

Nebraska just needs to schedule two games with LSU, one in the Superdome, one at Arrowhead. We are long overdue for a game in the Boot. The Bayou Bengals would have to move a game in 2017 or the 'Huskers in 2018 to make it happen. "It's just a dream" © Brothers of Soul

i would definitely love that