SIGNED - WR Stanley Morgan

Wow, what an awesome article! Love to hear how humble this young man is and how hard he's working. Keep that attitude, grow from mistakes, and be willing to learn, and he will have a great career. Mom, you must be so proud! :)

Yes very proud of him and his team mates. gbr

Just read the article linked above. I think Stanley along with DPE and Westerkamp need to be involved a lot in the passing game. It's tough to get anyone going with the last 2 weeks we've had but if we can get those 3 the ball more that will serve us well moving forward.

GBR
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 11/10/2014 at 5:21 PM, Monique8 said:

Hello everyone Iam new to the site. My name is Monique. Iam the mother of Stanley Morgan Jr WR for New Orleans. I love your city, fans, and the University. My son Stanley Morgan is an only child. He is 6'1 195lbs. He is the 2nd leading WR in Louisiana. He's also all state all district and all metro. He is a 4 star. I really feel comfortable about my son's choice to Nebraska.

Remember this?

Four years later, Stanley is representing Nebraska at Big Ten Media Days.

Such a great young man, and such a blessing for Nebraska to have him as our representative. 

• Plus1 7