2014 B1G Baseball Tournament

I am new to going to this Tournament. If we buy the tickets at Ticketmaster,it says 9 AM. Are the tickets good for any game that day? Anyone know? I called Ticketmaster,and they were no help. Also,how do we find out who is home and who is visitor,so I know where to buy my seats?

Please help a Husker Fan to take her grandson to his first Husker Baseball game !!!!!!!!!!

I am new to going to this Tournament. If we buy the tickets at Ticketmaster,it says 9 AM. Are the tickets good for any game that day? Anyone know? I called Ticketmaster,and they were no help. Also,how do we find out who is home and who is visitor,so I know where to buy my seats?

Please help a Husker Fan to take her grandson to his first Husker Baseball game !!!!!!!!!!

From what I understand, I have purchased tickets to each day. I believe they are good for every game that day. On the ticketmaster tickets it says Day #1, Day #2, etc.., No specific time, so that's what I gather.

I don't know what the attendance was last year but there didn't appear to be many people in the stands. What's your guess on attendance this year? Double last year? Triple?

According to Cornnation.com

Total attendance for the five days was about 6,000 fans, which barely registered in a 39,504 seat stadium built for the Minnesota Twins. That brought out calls to move the games back to Columbus, Ohio, where they set the Big Ten tournament's attendance record of 12,000.

I'm assuming we get more than that. Possibly double or triple.

• Fire 1

i would guess that even fans off the big ten will want to come to the home of the CWS. I believe that would be a pretty good draw. Indiana fans will probably travel, more than anything casual baseball fans who attend to CWS will more than like attend a game of 2. I could def see capacity if NU vs IU in championship game! that would be amazing to attend!

I hope that college baseball fans, and husker fans, want the B1G tourny to be in Omaha more times than not. I think they will show up in droves to root on the huskers and show the B1G what B1G baseball can be in the future if everyone starts buying in!

• Fire 1

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan · 9h
The @BigTenNetwork will air old football games instead of the two day Big Ten tournament baseball games. Makes zero sense.

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan · 9h
Lots of upset #Husker fans that Wednesday's 1 pm Big Ten baseball tournament game with Nebraska is not being shown on @BigTenNetwork.