2014 B1G Baseball Tournament

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan · 9h

The @BigTenNetwork will air old football games instead of the two day Big Ten tournament baseball games. Makes zero sense.

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan · 9h

Lots of upset #Husker fans that Wednesday's 1 pm Big Ten baseball tournament game with Nebraska is not being shown on @BigTenNetwork.

Wtf!!! Delaney, get your head out!!!

The B1G and BTN want to be leaders, they should try to televise as many of the major sports as possible... ALSO, I would love for them to be the leader of the pack when it comes to Satellite radio and be the first conference with its own Station!

That would be awesome. I do know that some schools have a set satellite radio for home games with the home team broadcast. Would be awesome to see a conference wide one with major sports!

The B1G and BTN want to be leaders, they should try to televise as many of the major sports as possible... ALSO, I would love for them to be the leader of the pack when it comes to Satellite radio and be the first conference with its own Station!

That would be awesome. I do know that some schools have a set satellite radio for home games with the home team broadcast. Would be awesome to see a conference wide one with major sports!

i say why not, they could air their radio shows. espn has simulcast with shows, they could do the same, if there are multiple football or basketball games, they could have sub-channels to play those on. I mean the idea is to get them out there, I would be trying to do whatever I could to be a leader in this dept.

I obviously do not know all of the logistics of doing this, but it can not be near as difficult as launching a tv network

At first I thought the entire tourney wasn't going to be on TV but it looks like it's just some of the early games that will miss TV. Not sure why they decided to skip those though.

Wednesday, May 21 6 PM Big Ten Baseball Tournament, Seed 1 vs. Seed 8 Omaha, NE

Wednesday, May 21 10 PM Big Ten Baseball Tournament, Seed 4 vs. Seed 5 Omaha, NE

Thursday, May 22 6 PM Big Ten Baseball Tournament, Game 1 Winner vs. Game 2 Winner Omaha, NE

Thursday, May 22 10 PM Big Ten Baseball Tournament, Game 3 Winner vs. Game 4 Winner Omaha, NE

Friday, May 23 4 PM Big Ten Baseball Tournament, Game 5 Winner vs. Game 7 Loser Omaha, NE

Friday, May 23 8 PM Big Ten Baseball Tournament, Game 6 Winner vs. Game 8 Loser Omaha, NE

Saturday, May 24 10 AM Big Ten Baseball Tournament, Game 7 Winner vs. Game 10 Winner Omaha, NE

Saturday, May 24 2 PM Big Ten Baseball Tournament, Game 8 Winner vs. Game 9 Winner Omaha, NE

Saturday, May 24 6 PM Big Ten Baseball Tournament, Game 13 (if necessary) Omaha, NE

Saturday, May 24 10 PM Big Ten Baseball Tournament, Game 14 (if necessary) Omaha, NE

Sunday, May 25 2 PM Big Ten Tournament Championship Game Omaha, NE

what a crock, do they not want to grow the sport?

Handcuffs because women's pressure. Women and men sports are equal TV time according to BTN pact. Wednesday morning/afternoon schedule will be a conflict between baseball and softball.....thus BTN choose softball (forcefully)

Myself, women sports are funny as hell especially softball, soccer and basketball :rollin . Damn Title IX. However I like women's gymnastics and volleyball... in particular digger player performances ;) .

:sarcasm

what a crock, do they not want to grow the sport?

Handcuffs because women's pressure. Women and men sports are equal TV time according to BTN pact. Wednesday morning/afternoon schedule will be a conflict between baseball and softball.....thus BTN choose softball (forcefully)

Myself, women sports are funny as hell especially softball, soccer and basketball :rollin . Damn Title IX. However I like women's gymnastics and volleyball... in particular digger player performances ;) .

:sarcasm

I'm almost positive that the games for the softball Super Regionals don't start until thursday night and even when they do I believe that ESPN has the broadcast rights to those. Sucks that the first 2 days won't be televised thats for sure.