40 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I hate it when Huskerboard makes me eat Chick fil A and then they mess up my order.

Well that sucks. Our Chick fill A is by far the best fast food experience, every single time I go there. Fast, efficient, courteous, and the order is spot on. Literally every other place I go screws up the order somehow 80% of the time. I'm sure it's probably not that way across the whole chain (apparently) and is dependent on local management. I just wish there were a few others that could figure out it's not rocket science to throw the correct items in the bag.

4 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Well that sucks. Our Chick fill A is by far the best fast food experience, every single time I go there. Fast, efficient, courteous, and the order is spot on. Literally every other place I go screws up the order somehow 80% of the time. I'm sure it's probably not that way across the whole chain (apparently) and is dependent on local management. I just wish there were a few others that could figure out it's not rocket science to throw the correct items in the bag.

The one I go to (but hadn't been in at least a year) gets mine wrong about 60% of the time. Today I asked for a spicy chicken sandwich with no pickles. It's listed as having tomatoes, pepperjack, lettuce, and pickles. What they gave me was a piece of chicken between 2 pieces of bread and nothing else on it.

• 1 month later...

21 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Then you just haven't meant the right one.  :-)

That/bad behavior is an owner issue, not the dog's.  

I love dogs...and you are right that the owner is like 95% responsible for that kind of stuff...

That always does make me cringe a bit though because I hate when Pit Bull owners pretend like their dog was the nicest sweetest dog ever...right before it ate a baby's head.

But yeah, my pet peeve is the dog owner that lets the dog keep jumping on you.

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, teachercd said:

I love dogs...and you are right that the owner is like 95% responsible for that kind of stuff...

That always does make me cringe a bit though because I hate when Pit Bull owners pretend like their dog was the nicest sweetest dog ever...right before it ate a baby's head.

But yeah, my pet peeve is the dog owner that lets the dog keep jumping on you.

I think I've read there are other breeds more likely to attack. But the thing is, other breeds don't have the potential for damage that pit bulls have.

Kind of reminds me of people who say airplanes are more safe than cars. Car crashes can be survived.

• Fire 1