10 hours ago, Frostberg said:

People who don't understand what a zipper merge is. In Omaha I battle it daily on my afternoon commute on the I-680/Dodge merge to head west.

I've never heard it referred to as a "zipper" merge but if you mean where two lines of cars alternate  1-1 then I know what you mean and yeah there are plenty of jackwagons who don't want to cooperate.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

11 hours ago, Frostberg said:

People who don't understand what a zipper merge is. In Omaha I battle it daily on my afternoon commute on the I-680/Dodge merge to head west.

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

I've never heard it referred to as a "zipper" merge but if you mean where two lines of cars alternate  1-1 then I know what you mean and yeah there are plenty of jackwagons who don't want to cooperate.

One of my biggest is people who merge lanes without using their turn signal. If I were a police officer, all I would do is pull over people who didn't use their turn signals. 

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

One of my biggest is people who merge lanes without using their turn signal. If I were a police officer, all I would do is pull over people who didn't use their turn signals. 

That brings up another good topic!  If you were a cop...what would you pull people over for?

On 4/19/2019 at 10:59 AM, KUfaninNebraska said:

People who break the law and expect privacy in a small town. 

I was thinking about this today.

I was listening to an Omaha radio station, and the DJs were saying "A popular DJ in Lincoln is accused of felony strangulation on his wife" and they didn't mention his name even once. (It was Matt McKay).

9 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I was thinking about this today.

I was listening to an Omaha radio station, and the DJs were saying "A popular DJ in Lincoln is accused of felony strangulation on his wife" and they didn't mention his name even once. (It was Matt McKay).

That case is awful; he allegedly sat on and choked his wife in front of their two daughters.