My wife when she leaves the milk carton with just enough milk to cover the bottom of the glass

My son who takes his shoes off after baseball in the proper room. Then comes into the kitchen and takes his socks off. You know, where all the actual sand and gravel hangs out.

My dog who can't stand thunder. So he makes sure the whole family knows when it's storming out. Little sh#t!

My dad who drinks too much sometimes and the only thing he can't remember while telling me about Vietnam, is that he told me that story 20 minutes ago!

My wife who thinks that God while strike her dead unless every single ounce of toothpaste is squeezed out of the tube, and refuses to buy another tube until it is.

Ketchup bottle - see milk example above

People that waste food.

People that waste beer.

Mooches.

Toilet paper. The stuff that gets balled up in your crack.

Condoms because well....

Telemarketers that refuse to give me their phone number so I can call them at home while their favorite show is on and talk about my long distance provider.

Licking envelopes.

Leaves on the ground.

Catholic weddings. I'm Catholic

Lint in my pee hole although this annoys my wife more than me as I pee in the dark sometimes and just leave it up to my other senses and gravity to get the job done. Wife says I accomplish that at about a 25% success rate.

Say the year correctly.

It is not the year two thousand fourteen. If it was, then Nebraska last won a MNC in the year one thousand nine hundred ninety-seven.

Be consistant

Nobody even corrected me on this until that 2012 movie came out. I graduated high school in 2001 and everyone said "class of two thousand one". It ruined me. I slowly walked around for a decade saying it wrong, without even realizing it. Now I say it wrong just to annoy people, while walking slowly down narrow grocery store aisles.

thank you, hukser. i am adamant about pronouncing the year that way, even when the other person refuses. sometimes it is awkward because i will keep pronouncing it correctly even if the other person does not. they have to notice we are saying the same year differently, but i will not back down.

My wife when she leaves the milk carton with just enough milk to cover the bottom of the glass

My son who takes his shoes off after baseball in the proper room. Then comes into the kitchen and takes his socks off. You know, where all the actual sand and gravel hangs out.

My dog who can't stand thunder. So he makes sure the whole family knows when it's storming out. Little sh#t!

My dad who drinks too much sometimes and the only thing he can't remember while telling me about Vietnam, is that he told me that story 20 minutes ago!

My wife who thinks that God while strike her dead unless every single ounce of toothpaste is squeezed out of the tube, and refuses to buy another tube until it is.

Ketchup bottle - see milk example above

People that waste food.

People that waste beer.

Mooches.

Toilet paper. The stuff that gets balled up in your crack.

Condoms because well....

Telemarketers that refuse to give me their phone number so I can call them at home while their favorite show is on and talk about my long distance provider.

Licking envelopes.

Leaves on the ground.

Catholic weddings. I'm Catholic

Lint in my pee hole although this annoys my wife more than me as I pee in the dark sometimes and just leave it up to my other senses and gravity to get the job done. Wife says I accomplish that at about a 25% success rate.

Holy sh#t...This is my list also...I will add I hate when my kids and wife get done eating, they just get up and leave the plate sitting at the table or bar. It really pisses me off when my wife does it and then complains about sh#t being messy.

Say the year correctly.

It is not the year two thousand fourteen. If it was, then Nebraska last won a MNC in the year one thousand nine hundred ninety-seven.

Be consistant

I'm hesitant to pose this question since a couple others seem to strongly agree but I don't get it. So, instead of saying two thousand fourteen, I should say twenty fourteen? Is that what you're saying?

Wouldn't the year two thousand fourteen be more technically correct? I'm not tapping into any level of angst over saying it either way.

• Fire 1

When people have no "with-it-ness". Meaning, they are not aware of their surroundings. This is Colin Cowherd's example but holy moly I can identify with him.

Dude at the gym, filling up a huge water bottle and a line starts to form.
Old Lady at the pharmacy asking 15 questions when the line is 8 deep.

People that take up the entire isle getting groceries.

My other example is Overly loud people in nice relaxing restaurants.

Other pet peeves.

Slow drivers

Switching between 2 tv shows to avoid commercials (football games are an exception)

Obsession with politics

Busy work (Sweeping the floor just to sweep it, when it doesn't need it)

Say the year correctly.

Be consistant

I'm hesitant to pose this question since a couple others seem to strongly agree but I don't get it. So, instead of saying two thousand fourteen, I should say twenty fourteen? Is that what you're saying?

Wouldn't the year two thousand fourteen be more technically correct? I'm not tapping into any level of angst over saying it either way.

How do you say 2000? It's not "Twenty-zero"

My lit prof says "in 19-9" Instead of "19-0-9"

So if we say twenty fourteen, am I suppose to say that I graduated high school in twenty-six (2006)

I'm all confused.

- foghorn in basketball arena

- TV commercials. Timeframe example: TV commercials ..... kickoff play ...... TV commercials ..... one CFB series ..... TV commercials........ couple of plays ....... Official TV timeout (TV commercials) ... :steam

- Pop-up ads. Luckily I used Adblock Plus (firefox add-ons)

That is why I like Netflix (commercial free)