Reading the last few posts I realize I have another pet peeve - yearists.

I will say the year however I goddamned want to say the year. I will not be bullied into two thousand fourteen or twenty fourteen or any other combination thereof.

Also, apostrophists.

I would +1000 this if I could.

The only thing worse than a yearist or an apostrophist is a yearapostrophist. Yeah, I'm looking at you sd'sker. *points two fingers at my own eyes and then in sd's general direction*

• Fire 1

People that stop behind a car at a red light and leave a car length or two.

Texting at a red light, then not noticing when the light is green.

The stick figure family on the SUV rear window, with the private school sticker, and a sport/activity Europeans do.

Slow walkers in airports, and groups that feel the need to walk 3-4 abreast.

People that stand in line for more than a minute, get to the "Order Here" sign and have no idea what to get.

Single side table sitters. OK you're in love, but do you really have to sit next to each other when you are out? You look like siblings.

White girls and their Starbucks.

People that bring their own coffee cups to Barns & Noble and wander the store.

How people feel its somehow appropriate to comment on my height/weight. Yes I understand I am stupid tall and fat as a planet, I cannot do anything about the former, and I'm working on the latter, and thank you for pointing it out like the last fifty aught aught people I've met

The British.

• Fire 1

Single side table sitters. OK you're in love, but do you really have to sit next to each other when you are out? You look like siblings.

What if they're only doing it to watch a game on a tv and that's the only tv in the place with that particular game on?

What if they're only doing it to watch a game on a tv and that's the only tv in the place with that particular game on?

what if they are giving each other otjhj's?

what if they are giving each other otjhj's?

I should of said "In a nice place", so that would hopefully mean there isn't a TV.

If they are getting some action rolling I guess that's OK, what happened to the days of using your feet, did we lose a war?

My wife always wants to sit next to me, and I can't stand it! What purpose does it serve to sit on the freaking same side! I don't want to keep turning my head to you to show that I am "listening". I'd much rather look through you from across the table. (This is generally at Buffalo Wild Wings, booth tables)

• Fire 1

People that ask me a question and as I start to answer it they intterupt me and ask another question. Sometimes I dream of bathing in their blood whilst laughing. Those are good dreams.

I do this to people. It's usually because I'm asking them questions that I really don't care about anyway just to fill awkward silence then I get bored and ask another.

People that ask me a question and as I start to answer it they intterupt me and ask another question. Sometimes I dream of bathing in their blood whilst laughing. Those are good dreams.

I do this to people. It's usually because I'm asking them questions that I really don't care about anyway just to fill awkward silence then I get bored and ask another.

06-1n003-psycho1-300x300.jpg

My boss is fond of asking odd questions that he knows only he knows the answer to, just to show how smart he is. In fairness, he is absurdly smart, but this game is annoying.

My brother in law does this and has for 30 years. If I or anyone else challenges him his voice gets really high and even more irritating. Kinda like Colin Cowherd.

- America justice. Honestly beyond my pet peeves ........

I refreshed Boston marathon bombing story. Prosecutors :rolleyes: said they expect to call about 80 witnesses in a five-month trial. 80 witnesses?? Five-months?? WTF ?? I thought it’s pretty cut and dry with the evidence. Judge sets November 3 (2014) start for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev trial. 19 months from bombing crime? Damn lawyers.

Another story .... a guy finally executed by lethal injection. Two gruesome murders, convicted and sentenced (death penalty) in 1990. Let me think now ..... 2014 - 1990 = 24 years. Not days, not months, but 24 years. Appeal ...... rejected .....stay .....application for new trial ...... denied for new trial ..... another appeal ........rejected ........ stay ....... appeal ..... and on and on again. Damn lawyers.

I thought Charles Starkweather was way too long ..... one year from serial murders to electric chair

Execution of the conspirators after two months Lincoln's assassination (1 woman, 3 men hanging). Changed U.S. Constitution or what???

330px-Lincoln_conspirators_execution2.jp

People that drop the tongs in whatever dish at the buffet.

Socks and sandals

Slow golfers

Automatic flushers when you lean one way to wipe and the 747 jet engine goes off below my undercarriage. Sucking my junk into the abyss.

Bad tippers.

People that have no sense of what time of day it is.

Bartenders that don't know how to pour a proper pint.

I SAID SAUCE ON THE SIDE!!!!

Feminine hygiene commercials while I'm eating lunch.

The side affects portion of drug commercials.

Rock chips

Dandelions

• Plus1 1