People that ask me a question and as I start to answer it they intterupt me and ask another question. Sometimes I dream of bathing in their blood whilst laughing. Those are good dreams.

this drives me insane. Or when someone asks hey what is your phone number. As you start to give it. They constantly interrupt you just to repeat it. Then will say it again after getting the entire number to make sure they have it all correct.

- handicap spots like SuperCenter stores or stadium parking lots. Several times I had observed people who got a handicap tag. 9 out of 10 completely healthy, no limps, no broken bones, normal walking without crutches or canes, etc. plus usually far younger age than myself. I know, some people hidden symptom like heart problems but .......

disabled-parking-permit.jpg

Paraphrasing my statements in a manner to completely change the meaning. If I take the time to give someone a precise answer, the LAST thing I need to hear is, "So, you're saying..." and then rephrase it to what they WANTED me to say. I can't help myself - I always have to respond with some kind of smartass comeback - "I'm sorry, but you clearly didn't follow what I was saying, as I most certainly did not say that" or something like that. And even worse is when they do it repeatedly - at that point I either tell them that no matter how often they incorrectly rephrase it my answer will remain the same and it was NOT what they said, or I respond with, "I'm sorry, but I can't think of a simpler way to phrase it so that you can understand it."

And do not interrupt. Period. Besides being rude, it also means that you are going to miss something I said - and I'm usually saying it in response to a question YOU asked. Present me the courtesy of finishing my answer; I presented you the opportunity to finish your question rather than trying to guess exactly what you are going to ask.

This may have been mentioned previously but I HATE, HATE, HATE these idiots that I see walking down the street with their pants soooo low that they have to hold them up with their hands and walk like a penguin.

Men-Its a terrible look and no one thinks you are cool, tough, hard, etc.

It has taken a lot of restraint for me not to walk up to some of these fools and give them a little push just to watch them lose their balance.

This may have been mentioned previously but I HATE, HATE, HATE these idiots that I see walking down the street with their pants soooo low that they have to hold them up with their hands and walk like a penguin.

It has taken a lot of restraint for me not to walk up to some of these fools and give them a little push just to watch them lose their balance.

Did you hate Mary Poppins then?

mpdance.jpg

Because I hate that movie too.

A friend of mines kid use to do that. Till one of our friends explained to him that started with gay men in the state pen to advertise they are available. I've never seen someone pull their pants up and find a belt that fast in my life lol.

Paraphrasing my statements in a manner to completely change the meaning. If I take the time to give someone a precise answer, the LAST thing I need to hear is, "So, you're saying..." and then rephrase it to what they WANTED me to say. I can't help myself - I always have to respond with some kind of smartass comeback - "I'm sorry, but you clearly didn't follow what I was saying, as I most certainly did not say that" or something like that. And even worse is when they do it repeatedly - at that point I either tell them that no matter how often they incorrectly rephrase it my answer will remain the same and it was NOT what they said, or I respond with, "I'm sorry, but I can't think of a simpler way to phrase it so that you can understand it."

LOL...sounds like you have been in a few legal depositions. If not, it would be a real treat for you.

Did you hate Mary Poppins then?

mpdance.jpg

Because I hate that movie too.

Now that you mention it, Dick Van Dyke was a douchebag.

A friend of mines kid use to do that. Till one of our friends explained to him that started with gay men in the state pen to advertise they are available. I've never seen someone pull their pants up and find a belt that fast in my life lol.

I have told that reason to people before, too. The problem is that it is getting worse. Not better. Look at the dudes from the 90's and early 2000's. And then look at what they are doing now. This is becoming an epidemic.