17 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Go electric. The outlet in my garage is never slow and doesn't ask questions.

:)

But it doesn’t make cool noises when I slam on the gas pedal like my truck does 

16 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Constant HuskerBoard refreshes while using on a phone and trying to post :D

It wipes out more than 50% of my posts so I just give up and move along 

• TBH 1
  • 1 year later...

Since the pandemic, people seem to be less considerate of others in public, and they also lack self awareness, spacial awareness, and generally move slower while combining these irritating traits.

Why is it so hard to be aware of other people around you and to get the f&#k out of the way?

I've b!^@hed about grocery store behavior in this thread before, but good god this $h!t happens everywhere. People walking across parking lots, people in restaurants. Just standing around, taking up space in the middle of a walking or driving lane, moving like a snail, walking backwards or sideways without looking around. WTF? MOVE!

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 3
53 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Since the pandemic, people seem to be less considerate of others in public, and they also lack self awareness, spacial awareness, and generally move slower while combining these irritating traits.

Why is it so hard to be aware of other people around you and to get the f&#k out of the way?

I've b!^@hed about grocery store behavior in this thread before, but good god this $h!t happens everywhere. People walking across parking lots, people in restaurants. Just standing around, taking up space in the middle of a walking or driving lane, moving like a snail, walking backwards or sideways without looking around. WTF? MOVE!

You’re right, this existed before the pandemic but has gotten way worse since. More and more people just seem to not give a f#&% about how their behavior affects others. It’s maybe most noticeable in how people drive. They just do whatever the hell they want to do and F everyone else.

• TBH 1
On 11/5/2022 at 9:07 AM, Decked said:

But it doesn’t make cool noises when I slam on the gas pedal like my truck does 

Those “noises” aren’t cool, it’s just unnecessary noise. And that black fog left hanging in the air is annoying as f#&%. But I guess some people’s “cool” is most other people’s juvenile and entitled bs.

Get off my lawn…and my roads.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
23 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Those “noises” aren’t cool, it’s just unnecessary noise. And that black fog left hanging in the air is annoying as f#&%. But I guess some people’s “cool” is most other people’s juvenile and entitled bs.

Get off my lawn…and my roads.

I was waiting for the tried and true off my lawn comment 

1 hour ago, Ulty said:

I love Lincoln on game day.  However, walking to and from the stadium, with large crowds of people moving all in one direction....then, you have a few people walking together, in the middle of the sidewalk, slow and absolutely no concept that they are holding everyone else up behind them.  No physical reason why they have to walk that slow.  Just that they aren't in a hurry, so everyone else should have to just wait behind them or try to squeeze around them at an opportune time.

Drives me crazy.

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I love Lincoln on game day.  However, walking to and from the stadium, with large crowds of people moving all in one direction....then, you have a few people walking together, in the middle of the sidewalk, slow and absolutely no concept that they are holding everyone else up behind them.  No physical reason why they have to walk that slow.  Just that they aren't in a hurry, so everyone else should have to just wait behind them or try to squeeze around them at an opportune time.

Drives me crazy.

Oh my god, the memorial stadium shuffle!  

It is nuts how slow they go.  

• Plus1 1
44 minutes ago, Decked said:

I was waiting for the tried and true off my lawn comment 

Sorry but the coal rollers really are a pet peeve of mine. They do it just to be dicks to everyone else. It accomplishes nothing except making the driver think he has a bigger d!(k than reality would indicate.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 3
2 hours ago, Ulty said:

My commute this morning featured three instances of this. While on the highway, the car in front of me couldn't figure out if they wanted to take the approaching exit, so they just stopped. On the highway. 

Sitting at a stoplight, my light turns green, I hear a honk from my right and look over to see a van running the cross-street's red light - slowly - cutting through the intersection and proceeding the wrong way down a one-way street.

I pulled up to a parking spot downtown, but had to wait while a man walked through two spots - four feet from the sidewalk - and seemed unaware I was there until he noticed my headlights. He appeared to simply be walking in the parking spots rather than the sidewalk for no reason. He was wearing office attire, so he wasn't some wandering homeless dude.

This was all in the span of maybe ten minutes. Just one random morning. Stuff like this happens nearly every day now.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1