Possible WR transfer

People wanted to give Moss a third chance this semester

Perspective on the charges and circumstances would be wise.
I agree. Polo, you're off base a little with regards to Moss.
Flashing dong to a girl then returning to the scene of the crime and violating terms < disorderly conduct..

If I'm a little off base, it's only a little. They've both done some monumentally stupid things. Repeatedly.

Although digging up this dead thread about a guy who doesn't play here just to kick him around and mock, because it somehow justifies something or makes someone feel better about god knows what is stupid too.

Moss exposed himself and returned to the place he did it. That equaled one strike.

He stepped foot on campus one day early to violate the terms. He said it was an honest mistake. I guess you can call this strike 2

Stringfellow's history of assault is egregiously worse than Moss and the 2 don't compare.

His history of assault was forgivable when he was a Nebraska commit. And I'm betting there would be people here willing to forgive the latest one had he stayed here.

I don't think the number of people willing to forgive Stringfellow's 2nd offense would be very high.

• Fire 1

And I'm betting there would be people here willing to forgive the latest one had he stayed here.

Is there some grand sociological point being made here? What windmills are we tilting at?

There aren't any imaginary enemies here Sancho, I just find it funny there are people who want to kick Stringfellow while he's down, and one of the only reasons is that he decommitted here.

• Fire 1

And I'm betting there would be people here willing to forgive the latest one had he stayed here.

Is there some grand sociological point being made here? What windmills are we tilting at?

There aren't any imaginary enemies here Sancho, I just find it funny there are people who want to kick Stringfellow while he's down, and one of the only reasons is that he decommitted here.

While some might be kicking. I believe the majority is rejoicing that we dodged this bullet

• Fire 2

Nah, we'd give anyone crap for participating in a 4 vs 1 beating in the middle of the street.

There are none. He's just talking out of his backside and throwing shade at husker fans.

Awwww.

Ah. Glad you explained that. Because it seems like you're just raking muck for the sake of raking muck. And that would be trolling, and not allowed, and there would be consequences.

But if you're really defending the honor of Demore'ea Stringfellow against those who are unjustly persecuting him in this thread, I'm sure that's laudable.

Who, exactly, is doing this here, by the way?

While some might be kicking. I believe the majority is rejoicing that we dodged this bullet

Ha. Well I doubt that. Either way, I respect your opinion, so we part as friends.

• Fire 1

Ah. Glad you explained that. Because it seems like you're just raking muck for the sake of raking muck. And that would be trolling, and not allowed, and there would be consequences.

But if you're really defending the honor of Demore'ea Stringfellow against those who are unjustly persecuting him in this thread, I'm sure that's laudable.

Who, exactly, is doing this here, by the way?

Did you just call William Randolph Hearst a troll?

Without going back and looking at who was totes stoked at Stringfellow transferring here and now all too eager to cast stones, I'm willing to assume there's some overlap.

But there is a funny point that people here are allowed to "not let Stringfellow go, he doesn't play here", but heaven forbid someone disparage Bo in a thread lately.......

Ha. Well I doubt that. Either way, I respect your opinion, so we part as friends.

Until the next time, kimosabe...