Possible WR transfer

And I'm betting there would be people here willing to forgive the latest one had he stayed here.

Is there some grand sociological point being made here? What windmills are we tilting at?

There aren't any imaginary enemies here Sancho, I just find it funny there are people who want to kick Stringfellow while he's down, and one of the only reasons is that he decommitted here.

While some might be kicking. I believe the majority is rejoicing that we dodged this bullet

Ha. Well I doubt that. Either way, I respect your opinion, so we part as friends.

Until the next time, kimosabe...

Strong guy to guy. Really makes it all worthwhile, you guys.

Without going back and looking at who was totes stoked at Stringfellow transferring here and now all too eager to cast stones, I'm willing to assume there's some overlap.

That's probably not a great assumption to make. And one likely to annoy your fellow board members. Perhaps not randomly casting aspersions, actually knowing what and to whom you're speaking, would be a better choice.

• Fire 3

Without going back and looking at who was totes stoked at Stringfellow transferring here and now all too eager to cast stones, I'm willing to assume there's some overlap.

That's probably not a great assumption to make. And one likely to annoy your fellow board members. Perhaps not randomly casting aspersions, actually knowing what and to whom you're speaking, would be a better choice.

I mean, you can go back in this very thread and see the tides change.....