GT: Fightin' Erstads at the Big Ten Tournament

Really the better team won. IU is really really good this year, congrats to them. Lets hope both squads can represent the conference very well over the next coupe weeks.

While the Hoosiers are very good this year, I'd love to a three game set against a healthy DeLeon, Kubs and Sinclair. They are good at the too of their rotation with their first two as well. Would've been a hell of a show.

Really the better team won. IU is really really good this year, congrats to them. Lets hope both squads can represent the conference very well over the next coupe weeks.

While the Hoosiers are very good this year, I'd love to a three game set against a healthy DeLeon, Kubs and Sinclair. They are good at the too of their rotation with their first two as well. Would've been a hell of a show.

I totally agree with that. Would of be really fun to see the two best programs locking up for a 3 game series. Give me those guys every year instead of NW or PSU.

While we were on rain delay I had time to label our HuskerBoard outing at the ballpark photo. Hopefully this helps put some names to faces.

This is everyone reacting to a foul ball.

WTcEcID.jpg

Actually know the guy you labeled Junior. We were classmates in college.

I totally agree with that. Would of be really fun to see the two best programs locking up for a 3 game series. Give me those guys every year instead of NW or PSU.

Heck if DeLeon would have been good, I think Kyle gives them all sorts of fits today