What's the biggest reason for Blacks not advancing

Don't tell me that you're really that dense

No. I'm quite cognizant of the fact that these "reverends" have no problem calling out white people for their transgressions.

What is the actual transgression in the Hawks case? Me and Kareem are still searching for it.
Short version is the owner wrote an email claiming the arena wasn't "white" enough and that was hurting the experience and ticket sales. There is more to it but I'm on my phone and can't post the link.

No. I'm quite cognizant of the fact that these "reverends" have no problem calling out white people for their transgressions.
What is the actual transgression in the Hawks case? Me and Kareem are still searching for it.
Short version is the owner wrote an email claiming the arena wasn't "white" enough and that was hurting the experience and ticket sales. There is more to it but I'm on my phone and can't post the link.

Ohhh, I'm aware. My point is, I look through the e-mail, but I can't find anything racist...oddly enough neither could Kareem Abdul Jabar...

Ohhh, I'm aware. My point is, I look through the e-mail, but I can't find anything racist...oddly enough neither could Kareem Abdul Jabar...
Gotcha. But the good reverend has a problem, so.....
  • Fire 2
  • 2 months later...

I do love the CNN guys who have made numerous cracks about how "social media bloggers and videographers" have escalated the situation. Or something. I will never understand the method to CNN's madness (or ineptitude, whichever it is. Likely ineptitude.) Also LOL Don Lemon.

came here to be "in before the implications that blacks rioting is the biggest reason they aren't advancing" but alas i'm too late

Yeah...

Now there's no defending destructive rioting, it's all around bad and inexcusable.

Therefore, I expect equal apalling and outrage the next time that, say,

The San Francisco Giants win the World Series

san-francisco-giants-world-series-2102-4

Or the Vancouver Canucks win the Stanley Cup

riot42.jpg?w=940&h=628

Or the Keene, New Hampshire Pumpkin Festival gets a little too festive

keene-flipped-car.jpg

• Fire 1

came here to be "in before the implications that blacks rioting is the biggest reason they aren't advancing" but alas i'm too late

Yeah...

Now there's no defending destructive rioting, it's all around bad and inexcusable.

Therefore, I expect equal apalling and outrage the next time that, say,

The San Francisco Giants win the World Series

san-francisco-giants-world-series-2102-4

Or the Vancouver Canucks win the Stanley Cup

riot42.jpg?w=940&h=628

Or the Keene, New Hampshire Pumpkin Festival gets a little too festive

keene-flipped-car.jpg

F*cking disruptive white people...

• Fire 1