Children and immigration reform

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

2nd incoming post during work hours. 

I predicted it less than a week ago. Congrats to me, I suppose.

On 5/2/2023 at 3:55 PM, RedDenver said:

Probably those migrant caravans that suddenly vanished from the news when the election cycle was over. That reminds me, it's almost time for the periodic hysteria about that nonsense to start up again on the right.

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You predicted the highest influx of migrants in a three day period.   Well done sir!  And congrats Joe:thumbs

I predicted the next outrage would likely be about migrant caravans, and I was pretty darn close. More right-wing rage farming as usual.

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, RedDenver said:

I predicted the next outrage would likely be about migrant caravans, and I was pretty darn close. More right-wing rage farming as usual.

Yep.  Lotsa rage farming on MSNBC:facepalm: .  Lotsa rage farming by Shelter Directors:facepalm:

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

If only we spent the last decade or more actually strengthening our immigration infrastructure rather than arguing about a stupid wall...

Agree.  We shoulda been doing a wall and improving the immigration infrastructure drastically.  

• Haha 2
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Agree.  We shoulda been doing a wall and improving the immigration infrastructure drastically.  

Looks like we want to continue arguing about a stupid wall.

Okay, I'll give you a shot.  Explain it to me like I'm a 6th grader.  How would a wall stop a wave of immigrants coming through a port of entry?

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
18 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Looks like we want to continue arguing about a stupid wall.

Okay, I'll give you a shot.  Explain it to me like I'm a 6th grader.  How would a wall stop a wave of immigrants coming through a port of entry?

It doesn’t stop people coming through ports of entry nor is it designed to do so.  It’s actually designed to funnel illegals INTO legal ports of entry so the US can process the applications vs people just walking over and we never know who they are or process them legally.   

• TBH 1