What away games are you going to try to make it to this season?

Great topic!

Two years ago we did Northwester...the bar scene sucked (in Evanston)

Last year, Minny...Bar scene was horrible and the game time sucked

This year, Madison...State Street will be balls out I am sure...we are looking to stay on State Street.

East Lansing was second...the campus is amazing...But...getting there from Omaha is a pain

Evanston bar scene is horrible b/c everyone goes to a small place called Chicago. If you go to NW game do yourself a favor and stay in Chicago.

The one dork on espn has Iowa as 70% favorites over us.

They should be favorites over us. Maybe even huge favorites.

Why? Id like to see some games played before I accept Iowa is a huge favorite over us.

It's called the pre season for a reason. If we state every opinion on a topic after the fact, it no longer is an opinion, it's reality. Reality is, Iowa has every reason to be a pre-season favorite over Nebraska.

Why? Id like to see some games played before I accept Iowa is a huge favorite over us.

It's called the pre season for a reason. If we state every opinion on a topic after the fact, it no longer is an opinion, it's reality. Reality is, Iowa has every reason to be a pre-season favorite over Nebraska.

You didnt actually list a reason there, just kinda reaffirmed your stance. Preseason or not Im not going to concede Iowa as a huge favorite over us 50 some days before the season starts.

So waht is it? Because they beat us last year? This years game is in Iowa? Because they have an easier schedule? I just dont think those are good enough reasons Iowa should be huge favorites over us.

You didnt actually list a reason there, just kinda reaffirmed your stance. Preseason or not Im not going to concede Iowa as a huge favorite over us 50 some days before the season starts.

So waht is it? Because they beat us last year? This years game is in Iowa? Because they have an easier schedule? I just dont think those are good enough reasons Iowa should be huge favorites over us.

Because Iowa uses inbred mutants with steroid like strength.

I would say because they beat us last year, yes. They also return a very strong offensive line. Nebraska has shown an inability to stop the run in the past and I think Iowa will be able to establish their run game with that offensive line. I also think their Quarterback is already decent, but will most likely be even better next season. Also if I saw the stats correctly, Iowa had the 6th ranked overall defense last year.

While I have hope Nebraska will prove to be a higher caliber team than they were last year, you also assume Iowa will improve. With those reasons above and the fact that we play them in their house this season, I would pick them as the early favorite, absolutely.

Okay that I can get behind. I really do hope Iowa does improve and rolls through their schedule unscathed. I would be pretty great if we could go into Black Friday with minimal blemishes on our mutual records. Might be just the spark this series needs to get into 3rd gear.