LeBron - The Decision, Part II

mrandyk

If you're the #1 pick and LeBron mentions Dion Waiters and not you, you have problems. I hope you didn't buy a house already, Wiggins.

Or he knows the Cavs are going after Love.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying.

Yeah...it might even be essentially a done deal.

This is crazy, I'm like genuinely happy for Cleveland and for the sports world today. Great decision by Lebron, and it should make the NBA infinitely more watchable next year.

Lebron James = ilkaw1.jpg

Have you not watched espn at all today? LeBron himself hasn't been on tv at all today yet he is all that has been talked about. Its not really his fault. And before u begin to bring up the first "decision," the only reason he did it is because all the money earned from it would go to charity. If you are famous, are you going to deny a chance to give to charity in public? I dont think he himself is an attention whore, but it is the fascination the country has with him. There were literally cameras outside his Miami home taking pictures of a moving truck moving his cars yesterday before this happened. Did he invite the cameras to do that?

Has another team ever had FOUR #1 picks on the squad at the same time?

Can't find it now but I saw the last time was the Lakers with Magic, Kareem, Worthy and Thompson. They won the next two titles.

Good find. I saw that on ESPN after I asked. Still, I'd be shocked if they are able to keep Wiggins and/or Bennett.

Has another team ever had FOUR #1 picks on the squad at the same time?

Can't find it now but I saw the last time was the Lakers with Magic, Kareem, Worthy and Thompson. They won the next two titles.

Good find. I saw that on ESPN after I asked. Still, I'd be shocked if they are able to keep Wiggins and/or Bennett.

Sounds like they are trying to trade for Love without having to give up Wiggins but I'm not sure that happens. Irving/James/Love is an upgrade from Wade/James/Bosh at this point, imo.

Cavs not considering dealing Wiggins to the Wolves for Love. This should be a no-brainer. Love might be the perfect compliment to LeBron - an All-Star PF who is one of the best rebounders in the league and can shoot the three.

i agree. those two pieces alone would be pretty formidable.

Cavs not considering dealing Wiggins to the Wolves for Love. This should be a no-brainer. Love might be the perfect compliment to LeBron - an All-Star PF who is one of the best rebounders in the league and can shoot the three.

i agree. those two pieces alone would be pretty formidable.

Also for got they have Varejao. He's had injury issues the last couple years but is also one of the best rebounders in the league. A great PG, two great rebounders and three great three-point shooters to surround LeBron. Cavs could be scary good if they pull off the Love trade.