DE Reuben Jones [Michigan Commit]

Mavric

Michigan coaches must be more fun. Word is they are even better at Patty Cake than Bo. Have "fun" in Ann Arbor. I mean, who the hell would want to go play football somewhere and have to work hard.

Try not to take it so personal.

Not personal. Joking. Kid intimated that he likes coaches who are "fun." Don't be so serious about thinking everybody is being personal.

We can all but remove this commit tag...

Agreed... I usually roll my eyes at people who say this stuff but:

"I'm going to Michigan next weekend, and that's going to determine and help me judge where I want to go," the Nebraska commit said. "I really, really like Louisville, but I need to compare them to the University of Michigan next weekend, and then I'll have a clearer thought on where I want to go to school."

There's no way in hell he's coming to Nebraska.

• Fire 3

If he goes anywhere I hope it's Michigan and I hope our OL faces him 2-3 times.

LOL...good point. I find the Harbaugh thing interesting. He obviously knows that Riley is good at finding talent which is a big reason why he's coming after the same players. I think Harbaugh may struggle more than some think at Michigan. The Big Ten plays a totally different style of ball than the Pac 12. It's also apparent that he's not the easiest guy to play or work for, and he seems to have a bit of Pelni in him where he's more concerned about his own self-image than being the CEO and having a top staff to surround himself with. We will see, but I'm really happy with Riley and the talent of his entire staff, including the support/admin staff.

LOL...good point. I find the Harbaugh thing interesting. He obviously knows that Riley is good at finding talent which is a big reason why he's coming after the same players. I think Harbaugh may struggle more than some think at Michigan. The Big Ten plays a totally different style of ball than the Pac 12. It's also apparent that he's not the easiest guy to play or work for, and he seems to have a bit of Pelni in him where he's more concerned about his own self-image than being the CEO and having a top staff to surround himself with. We will see, but I'm really happy with Riley and the talent of his entire staff, including the support/admin staff.

Ask Richard Sherman, Doug Baldwin, or Ricardo Lockette what their thoughts of Harbaugh are. Lockette couldn't make an impact with 9ers and found his way onto a SB team making plays - sparingly but the fans love him. Harbaugh burnt bridges by bad mouthing his own players from Stanford - Baldwin and Sherman. So, here's an "NFL" coach not helping his college players make a team in the league, and that's who you want to play for?? Hmm, thanks but no thanks.

Ask Richard Sherman, Doug Baldwin, or Ricardo Lockette what their thoughts of Harbaugh are. Lockette couldn't make an impact with 9ers and found his way onto a SB team making plays - sparingly but the fans love him. Harbaugh burnt bridges by bad mouthing his own players from Stanford - Baldwin and Sherman. So, here's an "NFL" coach not helping his college players make a team in the league, and that's who you want to play for?? Hmm, thanks but no thanks.

That's my point. His style has now been visible for 7 or 8 years at Stanford and San Fran where the spotlight was all on the head coach. The 49ers players did not like him at all, as he treated them like children. I realize with college athletes the head coach has to put in place more boundaries, but I still see JH micromanaging his players and coaches. I think it speaks volumes that Reggie Davis chose not to join JH at Michigan and follow MR instead.

• Fire 1

That's my point. His style has now been visible for 7 or 8 years at Stanford and San Fran where the spotlight was all on the head coach. The 49ers players did not like him at all, as he treated them like children. I realize with college athletes the head coach has to put in place more boundaries, but I still see JH micromanaging his players and coaches. I think it speaks volumes that Reggie Davis chose not to join JH at Michigan and follow MR instead.

Harbaugh has shown the ability to do quick turnarounds however he has never shown that he can sustain that success

Yup. I agree. And not only did he treat them like children he never developed them. Year in year out 9ers were predicted to win the West based off of the talent they had and each year they couldn't get it together. He's a great motivator and can do a turnaround job, but how does Kaepernick get worse each year?