ATH Jaason Lewis [Arizona State Commit]

Mavric

He's leaving open the possibility that he may not commit on Thursday if he's not "130% sure" but that's his plan as of now.

I would guess that has to be considered good for the Huskers as he doesn't seem to have decided for sure yet coming off his visit to ASU this weekend. I still think he ends up there as they've told him he can play RB while we're looking at him more as a WR.

He's leaving open the possibility that he may not commit on Thursday if he's not "130% sure" but that's his plan as of now.

I would guess that has to be considered good for the Huskers as he doesn't seem to have decided for sure yet coming off his visit to ASU this weekend. I still think he ends up there as they've told him he can play RB while we're looking at him more as a WR.

Hopefully he can see thru the BS ASU is feeding him. Nebraska is telling you what you need to hear and ASU is telling Jaason what he wants to hear. I have serious doubts that he will play RB in the PAC 12 at 6-4 250. He is only a senior in HS, by the time he fills out I believe he could be a very skilled DE or TE/WR not RB. Unless his height is incorrect on this page Im just not buying it.