TE Jared Bubak [Signed GIA - Arizona State]

Mavric

Interesting that they offer Bubak so soon with other budding in-state TE talents in the 2016. I'm talking about Noah Fant (Omaha South) and and even Nick Lenners (Lincoln Christain), a teammate of Bubak. I thought Nebraska coaches could have waited at least for the end of their junior year to evaluate talent development.

I think Bubak is the best catcher of those three, so if we are looking for a TE-Y, I see why you go with Bubak.

Not going to commit right away. Taking a little time to go through the process a little. Will be attending several Husker games and practices this fall.

We told him we want him to be the first commit and work on getting other guys to commit which I think will happen. He didn't give a time table but probably be at least a couple months.

Interesting that they offer Bubak so soon with other budding in-state TE talents in the 2016. I'm talking about Noah Fant (Omaha South) and and even Nick Lenners (Lincoln Christain), a teammate of Bubak. I would have thought they could have at least waiting for the end of their junior year to evaluate talent development.

I think Bubak is the best catcher of those three, so if we are looking for a TE-Y, I see why you go with Bubak.

Why would you find this so interesting when you posted a quote in another thread that he may be considered the top candidate for the 2016 class?

Interesting that they offer Bubak so soon with other budding in-state TE talents in the 2016. I'm talking about Noah Fant (Omaha South) and and even Nick Lenners (Lincoln Christain), a teammate of Bubak. I would have thought they could have at least waiting for the end of their junior year to evaluate talent development.

Why would you find this so interesting when you posted a quote in another thread that he may be considered the top candidate for the 2016 class?
First, I am not objecting to the offer. Bubak looks like a solid catching TE prospect.

I bring up the other in-state TE in this class because this is the earliest (iirc) that an in-state player has got an offer during Bo's tenure. These 2016 prospects have not played their junior or senior yet, so there is lots of time for players like Noah Fant to develop. What I am hoping for is some discussion about where others on this board see the TE talent and who else would you like to see evaluated.

Noah Fant is projected to play DE- that's your problem.

Fant also plays TE and got worked out at that position during camp at Nebraska this past June.

2016 looks like a good in-state class at the TE spot, with the three I mentioned above and someone told me about Papio South's Ryan Earith as well.

Noah Fant is projected to play DE- that's your problem.

Fant also plays TE and got worked out at that position during camp at Nebraska this past June.

2016 looks like a good in-state class at the TE spot, with the three I mentioned above and someone told me about Papio South's Ryan Earith as well.

And he is being primarily recruited as a DE by most schools.