TE Jared Bubak [Signed GIA - Arizona State]

Mavric

Really think this is like a Daishon Neal recruitment. Will look around but will stick with NU. ASU won't be the last team after him. He'll flourish in Riley's multiple TE sets when they are installed.

Yeah, I think so too. Will look around here and there but ends up at NU.

• Fire 1

Really think this is like a Daishon Neal recruitment. Will look around but will stick with NU. ASU won't be the last team after him. He'll flourish in Riley's multiple TE sets when they are installed.

Yeah, I think so too. Will look around here and there but ends up at NU.

He'll have a chance to make a name for himself in the scheme. He'd be foolish not to notice that.

being this first recruiting cycle with MR.. i don't know what to expect or how they do things... thus going back to wondering if today will be the day we finally get another commit..... with Bo i got to know what to expect..... heres to hoping we get a great class and keep the instate talent

I think he is doing what all of us would do (even if we want to pretend like we would not do it) he is checking out all his options. Hell, for all we know he might have never been out of the the state before.

Think how many colleges "regular" kids go look at or research. Shoot I have students that check out 4-5 schools over spring break. I just had one that went and hit UF, Auburn and Ole Miss...Just a regular student.

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like it's a legitimate 50/50 maybe even 60/40 ASU at this point. He was interviewed at the Chicago Rivals Camp.

Says he thought it felt right at the time (committing to Neb), but not sure anymore.

Loves the ASU Coaches.

If he is going to flip, expect it soon. He said he wants to have a firm decision before Summer.. So yeah, that's confusing. He said he has been down to visit ASU twice?