Boat for Sale

beanman

Boat for Sale, Asking $29,000

2012 Lund Pro V 1775 Single Console

115 hp Mercury 4/s with SS prop and spare aluminum prop

80 pd Minnkota Terrova w/Remote

4 Lund Pro Ride Seats w/ air pedestals

Aft Jump Seat option

3 bank Dual Pro on-board charger (10 amps per bank)

Splash Tray Inserts added

Humminbird 597 ci di for sonar (Lakemaster compatible)

3-step swim ladder/platform

2 Speaker Clarion Stereo with USB or MP3 input

Cockpit Cover

Roller Trailer with Swing Tongue, LED lights, retractable tie downs, spare tire

Interior in near mint condition. Exterior has normal minor wear. Top speed 44 mph

http://www.lundboats.com/boats/aluminum/pro-v-boats/1775-pro-v

• 2 weeks later...

Best 2 days of your life. The day you buy the boat and the day you sell the boat. :ahhhhhhhh

Not really. I don't want to sell my boat but I need a little extra money each month so I'm taking a year or two off and then will buy a bigger and faster one. I love my boat, but I dropped a crapload of money to relocate my family back to NE so now I'm broke.

• 1 month later...

honest question, why do you need a fast fishing boat? you're not racing the fish. and why do some have two motors in the back? a big one and a small one (and i am not referring to a trolling motor)?

and i asked my wife if we could buy your boat. she said no. sorry.

Because I fish a lake most of the time that's about 40 miles from one end to the other and I fish both ends. So not being able to go very fast means you waste a lot of time putzing around. I would much prefer to go about 55 but I didn't put enough motor on my boat.

i figured it would come down to lake size. isn't fishing about the journey? and where do you fish?

Well, I have limited time so you gotta make it count. I fish up at International Falls, MN most of the time. I enjoy the scenery while we fish.

isn't that like the coldest place in the continental united states?

i figured it would come down to lake size. isn't fishing about the journey? and where do you fish?

Well, I have limited time so you gotta make it count. I fish up at International Falls, MN most of the time. I enjoy the scenery while we fish.

isn't that like the coldest place in the continental united states?

On average yes... "Ice Box of the Nation" I think is what they call it. It's beautiful there for about 4 months out of the year. I wouldn't want to live there during the winter though.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...